CMS Technical Lead
Culver City, CA
The Opportunity: CMS Technical Lead
Looking for an environment where quality of code and meaningful business impact are no longer sacrificed at the alter of expediency? Dreaming about iterative agile methodologies at enterprise scale? Us too, and we’re turning that dream into a reality. BeyondCurious is a fast-paced creative technology environment, and we’re looking for people who want to make their mark as a technologist thought leader in digital innovation. We are currently looking for an expert of experts, equipped with deep technical expertise across the suite of Microsoft technologies (.NET, MVC, etc.), CMSand Commerceplatforms (Episerver, Sitecore, etc.), as well as other business critical systems (ERP, CRM, DAM, PIM, etc.).
Our CMS Technical Lead, will be responsible for orchestrating large, complex CMS and Commerce solutions for our enterprise clients. Working in tandem with internal, multidisciplinary teams, external client and partners teams, together, we’ll deliver research driven, strategic solutions that challenge existing digital boundaries, introduce the latest technologies suitable for true, digital innovative and create immediate impact and business value for our clients.
WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Lead important client sessions on critical engagements to establish credibility as a technology expert.
- Provide technical consultancy and participate in client and/or partner's projects (in-house or on-site) delivering core product expertise.
- Lead architecting, integrating, migrating, documenting and estimating CMS & Commerce solutions.
- Work within a full Agile or Hybrid Agile environment.
- Establish protocols and tools that create consistency and predictability in our solutions.
- Establish baseline components/widgets/code snippets that help us accelerate custom development and improve quality.
- Conduct quality reviews on engagements to ensure that our solutions exceed industry norms in terms of scalability, performance and reliability.
- Motivate, mentor and train developers on the team, improving the quality of their work and optimizing their performance.
- Actively monitor and contribute thought leadership on technical product discussion forums.
- Be Inventive by making the complex simple through imagination and forward thinking.
- Be Pragmatic by balancing inventiveness with the reality of our client’s business.
- Be Relentless by believing that there are no dead ends.
- Be Impactful by a desire to create massive impact and an urgency to achieving results.
Establish BeyondCurious as a Technology Expert
Leadership, Mentorship and Business Oriented Accountability
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM BEYONDCURIOUS?
- Autonomy to define success and the path to making it happen.
- Acceptance for purposeful exploration of technologies that may be experimental or speculative.
- High caliber team that drives to quality.
- A responsive leadership team that will provide support and guidance.
- Healthy and collaborative relationships with the team, clients and partners.
- Collaborative and accessible cloud based tools to drive projects.
HOW WILL SUCCESS BE MEASURED?
- High quality solutions as measured in business results and minimum post launch issues
- Client happiness as measured by NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Team’s pride in the work they do everyday as measured by PIP (Pride In Product)
WHAT KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES WILL YOU BRING?
- EDUCATION: BS or MS in computer science or related field preferred.
- CERTIFICATIONS: The ideal candidate has a combination of the latest Microsoft certifications in combination withCMS/Commerce developer training: Episerver Certified Developer certification, highly preferred.
- EXPERIENCE: 10+ years of technology experience, concepting, architecting, developing, and supporting products for large and small organizations.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using Microsoft technologies including .NET framework, Sharepoint, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, XML, SQL Server and WebApi.
- 3+ years of experience developing .NET-based CMS & Commerce solutions, such as Episerver, Sitecore, etc.
- Experienced in integrations with other business critical systems like ERP, CRM, DAM and PIM
- Delivered successful and high profile customer facing (B2C, B2B, B2E) digital solutions.
- Ability to estimate and plan project work and product development efforts, including the assessment of risks and dependencies.
- Experience selecting, evaluating and managing vendor relationships with capabilities partners.
- Ability to work in an independent or team environment.
- Willingness to travel.
Who we are…
BeyondCurious helps organizations accelerate their digital transformation. We provide strategies, digital solutions and top talent to make your organization agile and innovative. BeyondCurious is a catalyst that unlocks the limitless potential of people and organizations, giving you clarity and results that create immediate impact.