Customer Experience Analyst
POSITION:Customer Experience Analyst
REPORTS TO:Director of Customer Experience
LOCATION: West Los Angeles
CONTACT:Jesse Sacks, Recruiting Partner, e. email@example.com, c. 310.924.9049
THE COMPANY: FIGS (www.wearfigs.com)
FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world, and by being the first company to sell directly to medical professionals through our branded e-Commerce site. FIGS foundation is built on quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas; fabric, fit and function. By offering a branded and consumer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their work wear.
· We are a certified B Corp and our Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. To date, FIGS has donated scrubs in over 28 countries around the world
· We have raised $10M from a great group of tech investors including Thomas Tull (board member), Mohr Davidow Ventures, 500 Startups, John Fisher, Steve Tisch, Peter Morton, John Howard and Will Smith.
· There are ~25M medical professionals in the US alone. The average professional owns ~20 pairs of scrubs and purchases 10-12 sets per year.
THE OPPORTUNITY: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ANALYST
We are looking for a driven and articulate Customer Experience Analyst to join our growing team. In this role, you will work directly with FIGS’ customers to ensure that they have a seamless and positive experience with our brand. As a Customer Experience analyst, you will foster customer loyalty by providing support to FIGS’ e-Commerce customer base. This person will be responsible for leveraging existing programs and developing new programs to lead the entire organization towards an optimal customer experience.
· Assist customers with order inquiries via email, telephone and live chat.
· Leverage qualitative and quantitative initiatives to drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
· Become the resident expert on FIGS’ product. Be able to answer any and all questions customers may have, as well as evangelize the product where appropriate.
· Interact with our warehouse team to ensure order quality and efficiency.
· Efficiently process customers’ returns and exchanges.
· Resolve issues by interpreting information and relaying information from customers to warehouse and other departments within FIGS.
· If an issue cannot be solved immediately, escalate to other levels of management and track progress.
· Work to improve procedures, services and products with other departments based on customer feedback.
· Assist in implementing new technology, reporting, and other initiatives to improve FIGS’ customer experience.
· Go above and beyond to deliver a memorable and awesome customer experience.
· EDUCATION: BS/BA in any field.
· EXPERIENCE: 1+ year experience in a customer or client facing position.
· Passion for serving and helping customers.
· Strong listening, problem solving, and organizational skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
· Ability to recognize trends and common practices, develop innovative solutions and communicate to leadership.
· Experience with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, etc.) and a customer service platform (Zendesk, Freshdesk, Help Scout, etc.).
· Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Flexible schedule, ability and willingness to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
FIGS is the solution to a $50B industry that is highly antiquated, fragmented and driven by low-cost and low quality providers. Our team is small (but growing rapidly) so each team member will have an opportunity to make a large contribution very quickly. Each FIGS employee is dedicated to our goal of providing the highest quality of product to medical professionals. We stand for innovation, we are entrepreneurs and we’re passionate about making an impact.