Financial Analyst II
CBTC Bank Corp. (USA)
Financial Analyst II
Los Angeles, CA, Los Angeles, CA, US
Develop, and deliver comprehensive financial analysis, reporting and recommendations based on strategic and business objectives.
Perform forecasting and budgeting of financial performance.
Support the Board of Directors, senior management and other departments with ad-hoc analysis for key business initiatives.
Continuous improvement of processes for accuracy and efficiency.
- Financial Analysis
- Perform business and financial analysis, profitability and performance reviews, budget and variance analysis.
- Create, update and deliver regular performance reporting as required by the Board of Directors, senior management, business units and other departments.
- Research and analyze financial performance, trends, and peer performance as required.
- Identify, analyze and provide solutions to a variety of complex business issues.
- Participate in the development of financial assumptions, analyses, recommendations, and provide rationale or methodology used.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for external agencies to support critical financial and operational decisions.
- Coordinate communication with all levels within the bank to keep financial measures and data aligned with strategic initiatives, industry standards and/or benchmarks.
- Participate in asset and liability management, including analysis and stress testing of liquidity and interest rate risks.
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Participate in the development and execution of processes and procedures associated with budget planning, forecasting and management.
- Continue to develop knowledge and skills through job-related training.
- Maintain compliance to bank policies and procedures, as well as governing laws and banking regulations including:
- Completing training under the bank’s compliance program.
- Maintain a working knowledge of current banking regulations.
- Implement risk management practices and controls as applicable.
- Perform related duties, as required, for the training and development purposes.
- Perform all assigned duties under Bank’s compliance programs and related laws & regulations
- Successfully complete all mandatory training on related Bank’s and BSA compliance as well as other laws and regulations as assigned and in a timely manner.
- 5+ years of finance experience with a history of growing responsibilities in financial services or consulting is preferred.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of commercial banking, asset/liability management and GAAP.
- Experience building enterprise-wide budgets and forecasts.
- Candidate must be quantitative with strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong Excel modeling skills are a must; experience with budgeting and reporting systems are a plus.
- Knowledge of commercial banking, real estate finance, and commercial lending.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, or a related field is preferred.
- CPA, MBA or CFA are a plus.
THE COMPANY: CTBC Bank (ctbcbankusa.com)
CTBC Bank Corp. (USA) ("CTBC Bank"), formerly Chinatrust Bank (U.S.A), is a wholly owned subsidiary of CTBC Bank Co. Ltd., one of the largest consumer and commercial bank in Taiwan. CTBC Bank started its services in New York in 1989. Today, CTBC Bank has grown into a coast-to-coast bank with 12 branches in California, New York, and New Jersey, with total assets close to US$ 2.9 billion as of November 7, 2016.
As part of CTBC Bank Co. Ltd., CTBC Bank takes great advantage of its extensive network in the Pacific Rim. CTBC Bank Co. Ltd. has more than 200 offices throughout the U.S., Taiwan, the UK, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Thailand, Singapore and China, with total assets exceeding US$110 billion as of 2015.
At CTBC Bank, we are committed to the success of our corporate and commercial customers. Leveraging the strength of our parent company, CTBC Bank Co. Ltd., headquartered in Taiwan, we are one of the strongest financial institutions with more than $110 billion in assets and an overseas network of 200 locations.