Email Marketing Manager
Marina Del Rey
POSITION: Email Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: VP of Marketing
LOCATION: Marina Del Rey, CA
CONTACT: Mary Strebinger, Engagement Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
THE COMPANY: ASPIRATION (https://www.aspiration.com/
Aspiration has set out to be the world’s leading socially responsible financial firm. They offer unique financial products to let people save, spend, and invest their money in ways that align with their personal values. Unlike other financial institutions, Aspiration is committed to building a relationship with our customers based on trust and aligning the customer’s success with our own. They have started a movement to help Americans “break up” with banks that charge unfair fees and support fossil fuel projects, private prisons, and firearms, and switch to an alternative that is radically focused on their financial success. Aspiration has raised $68M in funding to date and is growing quickly.
In The Press…
THE OPPORTUNITY: EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER
Aspiration is on the hunt for an Email Marketing Manager to hold the keys to all acquisition and engagement email programming. This position will have the opportunity to plan, coordinate and execute both acquisition and engagement email programs. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, as well as the ability to both think strategically and hit tight delivery timelines on a high volume email program.
- EXPERIENCE: 3-5+ years proven, hands-on ability to develop strategy for, create and manage email campaigns
- Experience with customer journey-based planning
- Ability to identify and create email campaigns for specific customer segments
- Understanding of user email conversion flows and funnels
- Comfortable with setting up, running and measuring email data-driven acquisition and engagement experiments and tests, specifically A/B and multivariate testing
- Resourceful and creative, comfortable with identifying new ways to grow and build our business with existing customers (e.g. cross-sell, pricing tests, new types of content etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. 100% comfortable with writing and editing emails
- Interest in learning and growing in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A doer - you do what it takes to achieve our goals
- Results-driven, detail oriented and excited to take on Wall Street and the Big Banks
- Familiarity with Intercom.io, Iterable or other similar CRM platform
- Understanding of how to work with different types of data management
- Amazing with people - strong ability to communicate and work with a range of functions across the company (Customer Support/Product/Engineering)
- You love working collaboratively and thrive in fast paced environments.
- You want to work for a mission-driven company with the goal of transforming the lives of millions by building a better financial firm.
- Working in sunny West Los Angeles sounds like a dream come true.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Flexible working hours and vacation time
- Opportunity for company equity
You’ll probably be happy here if:
Aspiration Employment Perks & Benefits:
Still reading and highly interested? Send your interest and resume to:
Mary Strebinger, Engagement Manager, email@example.com