THE COMPANY: deltatre (www.deltatre.com)
Part of the Bruin Sports Capital group, deltatre is a global leader in digital streaming and digital solutions for the $500B+ sports media landscape.
deltatre provides a comprehensive range of advanced OTT, live streaming and digital solutions for the world's largest sports events, leagues, federations, media partners and brands.
WHAT WE ARE WORKING ON:
We are building the next era of live streaming experiences and the digital products that power some of the most recognizable sports and broadcast media brands in the world (NFL, FOX Sports, FIFA, UEFA, BBC, & NBC).
Collaborate within agile, cross-functional and cross-border development and stakeholder teams to build an array of technology solution's - From OTT/digital streaming solutions and enterprise software products to web and mobile applications. Push the boundaries and redefine the fan engagement and experience across a variety of digital interactions.
This is an opportunity to operate within a scrappy, startup environment with the backing of a successful investment firm with some of the most successful names in sports media.
TECHNOLOGIES WE WORK WITH:
- Frameworks/Libraries/View Engines: React.Js, Node.JS, Angular.JS, Razor, Spark
- Server-Side: ASP.NET MVC, VB.NET, C#, Node.JS, Python, PHP
- Datastores: T-SQL, SQL, MySQL, relational MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB
- Infrastructure: Azure, AWS
- EDUCATION: Computer Science degree preferred. Equivalent experience also accepted.
- EXPERIENCE: 3-5+ years of experience in building high-performing web applications.
- Hands on development experience with: C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET, VB.NET, HTML5, CSS3, XSLT, T-SQL, Node.js
- Nice to have technical experience includes: React.JS, Angular.JS and responsive design competencies.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Strong eye for detail and attention towards performance cross-platform/device.
- Great interpersonal skills – you will be a part of large teams/projects on tight deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent management and organization skills – you will be managing multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously.
deltatre is the global leader in providing innovative and groundbreaking media and technology solutions where sports and entertainment intersect. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Turin, Italy, deltatre provides a comprehensive range of services in the digital, broadcast, and stadium sectors for the world’s largest sport and entertainment events, teams, leagues/federations, media partners and brands. Since its inception, deltatre has been able to strategically position itself in recruiting a world-class team of bright and forward-thinking developers, technologists, programmers, and engineers. With over 500 people across offices in London, Paris, Geneva, Mumbai, Singapore, Tokyo and Los Angeles, as well as others, deltatre has over 30 years of experience at the highest level of international sport.