Product Manager – Portfolio Products
Dun & Bradstreet Emerging Businesses
THE OPPORTUNITY: Product Manager – Portfolio Products
Get ready to grow – you’ll be challenged to think bolder, move faster, and have a bigger impact. Make every day a learning experience. This is an important position at the very center of our business. As a product owner for various offerings under our Flagship SaaS Product development team, you will be uniquely positioned to engage with our technology teams made up of project managers, business analysts and engineers as well as sales and business leaders in our Malibu offices and headquarters in New Jersey and sales centers around the country.
Our ideal candidate is an Associate – Mid-level candidate who is eager for more and has a desire to deliver nothing but the best user experience, a passion for software as a service product development, and/or an interest in getting hands-on product management experience with credit markets/small business finances/enterprise data management. If you are excited to be at the center of the growth engine of an incredible brand and company, this is the place for you.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Product Management
- Develop a strong collaborative working partnership with the engineering, sales, marketing, finance, experience design and stakeholder teams – being the communication backbone, bridging gaps within the company between different function.
- Execute against the product roadmap in a timely and efficient manner, guiding the technology team to build the most relevant features for our customer base.
- Support product strategy by analyzing market research, customer data and competitive analysis.
- Support product roadmap by ruthlessly prioritizing and grooming the product team’s backlog.
- Support product release by helping research and define a product/feature MVP’s for release.
- Support product management by documenting and prioritizing product specifications, including goals, use cases and requirements.
- Support experience design by helping develop User Stories based on related requirements and getting hands on with rapid prototyping and wireframing.
- Maintain knowledge of credit markets, competitive landscape, machine learning enterprise software and related customer empathy/journeys.
- Participate in all aspects of the product development cycle, including daily scrums, QA, bug triage, and releases and assist with day-to-day operational support.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS/PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business, economics, marketing or a related field) or equivalent experience.
- EXPERIENCE: 1+ year work experience in product management (or related field), business analyst, product engineer/designer, etc.
- Experience leading the definition and launch of innovative products and enhancements is preferred but not required – the curiosity and the appetite to learn will do!
- Passion for solving problems (large and small). You bring a customer centric mindset with deep curiosity.
- Strong analytical skills paired with a data-informed mindset.
- Self-aware with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve.
- Capable of decomposing a big vision into bite-size milestones.
- Strong sense of ownership of work product and a willingness to get the job done.
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal/interpersonal) - Communication is key!
- Dynamic - You will be expected to hustle at times, to improvise when necessary, be creative and to deliver under tight timelines.
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning from data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. And you'll feel that energy in our hallways and product labs, client meetings and whiteboard sessions, hashtags, and annual reports. If you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!