THE COMPANY: ESRI – ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS RESEARCH INSTITUTE (www.esri.com)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities and businesses worldwide to save money, lives and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
THE OPPORTUNITY: SALES RECRUITER
Partner with business leaders and subject matter experts to develop and facilitate sales and leadership development programs to drive employee development and employee engagement. Equally important will be your contributions towards providing continuous improvement solutions to support individuals, teams, business units, and organizational effectiveness.
At Esri, we believe you should never stop learning, no matter how long you have been out of school. Leveraging professional and technical development courses, the Employee Development and Training team fosters a learning environment throughout the company. We are always thinking about how we can create a workplace that allows our employees to grow personally and professionally.
- Own recruiting and employee selection efforts for our growing Business Development/Sales Division, partner with senior leadership to understand their hiring objectives, and develop a plan to hit goals and deliver quality and timely results
- Manage full-cycle recruiting, create and execute unique and effective sourcing strategies and techniques to find professionals across a variety of roles within our sales organization
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives such branding, events, sourcing, and referrals
- Identify, prescreen, and evaluate both passive and active candidates in ATS
- Manage candidates in process and provide them with a positive candidate experience
- Build solid relationships with sales leadership teams and serve as a talent partner before, during, and after the recruiting process
- Develop deep business knowledge of Esri’s sales organization and the markets it serves
- Partner with HR specialists in the areas of global mobility, organizational training and development, HRIS, compensation, and compliance
- Maintain key recruiting metrics; conduct analysis of recruiting trends to maintain a healthy talent pipeline and drive effective hiring decisions
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s in human resources, business, marketing, or communications
- A minimum of two years full cycle recruiting experience, including sourcing and closing for sales positions at all levels
- Demonstrated track record of building successful relationships and partnerships at all organizational levels
- Solid capacity to practice behavioral competency assessments to determine best placement of talent within the organization
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, creativity, flexibility, maturity, and sound judgment
- Team player who takes initiative, is self-directed, highly motivated, and has a passion for results
- Knowledge of ADA, EEO, FMLA, Title VII, and wage and hour laws and benefits
- PHR or SPHR certification
- Business understanding of software sales within high tech companies
- MBA or master’s in human resources, communications, industrial psychology, or marketing
Our culture is anything but corporate—we have a collaborative, creative environment; phone directories organized by first name; a relaxed dress code; and open-door policies.
A Place to Thrive
· Passionate people who strive to make a difference
· Casual dress code
· Flexible work schedules
· Support for continuing education
· A network of buildings amid lush landscaping and numerous outdoor patio areas
· On-site café including a Starbucks coffee bar and lounge area
· Fitness center available 24/7
· Comprehensive reference library and GIS bibliography
· State-of-the-art conference center to host staff and guest speakers
· Solar rooftop panels reduce carbon emissions
· Electric vehicles provide on-campus transportation
· Hundreds of trees reduce the cost of cooling buildings
· Incentives for employees who walk, bike, or carpool to work
· California-grown produce available for purchase in Esri Café