Video Operator & Editor – Live Events
THE OPPORTUNITY: Video Operator & Editor – Live Events
The Associate Video Operator & Editor opportunity is ideal for new grads/undergrads or freelancers, looking to break into sports and ready for their next big challenge.
deltatre is looking for sharp, football fans to join our team and enlarge our Events Operators team. Come on board and you will be involved in one of the most dynamic and exciting Sports competitions in the world, at the heart of digital sports and on the forefront of Sports Media innovation.
Be part of live Sports events from our Operation Center, a high-tech backstage environment where your editorial and storytelling activities will be seen by millions of passionate Football fans across the globe; are you willing to accept the challenge?
- The Video Operator & Editor will identify opportunities for live storytelling and work in tandem with in-house and client/teams to create an immersive live experience for fans.
- Work closely with the Events Operations team to establish successful workflows and high editorial standards, providing on-site live coverage of events, with an emphasis on video related coverage.
- Works across multiple media platforms to create and curate the most accurate, timely and engaging match video-clips and highlights related content for fans.
- Use our proprietary suite of video editing tools according to Client’s editorial guidelines.
- EDUCATION: Currently enrolled in a undergraduate or graduate broadcast media and/or film program.
- Passion for sports and a strong knowledge of teams/schools, players and storylines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work in fast paced environment and multitask.
- Strong interpersonal skills; Comfortable interacting with individuals at all levels of an organization, particularly senior levels.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to anticipate, prioritize, and fulfill multiple tasks with attention to details and deadlines.
- Experience working with a variety of video editing, motion graphics, compositing, visual effects and digital content management systems.
WHAT QUALIFIES YOU?
- Flexible schedule and willingness to travel is critical: Sporting events take place all around the world, on nights, weekends, holidays and everything in-between.
- Highly motivated to learn, not afraid to attempt new tasks and duties.
- Proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Flexibility in prioritization and completion of all tasks, and clear communication of conflicts to your operations supervisor.
WHY DELTATRE ?
For 30 years, deltatre has established themselves as a leader in international media and technology. After recently being acquired by Bruin Sports Capital, deltatre joins a growing and diverse collection of innovative businesses. As deltatre expands into the U.S. market, new employees will play a large role in building out new processes and procedures with executive team members.