Sr. Xamarin Developer
Cie Digital Labs
Cie Digital Labs is a hybrid interactive development firm and technology startup studio. Founded in 1998, CDL creates leading-edge digital solutions, serves as an innovation lab for a variety of prominent global brands, and acts as a platform to develop ideas and turn them into new technology ventures.
- Digital Innovation - Strategic advisors that leverage technology to solve business problems and create opportunities.
- Interactive Development - Specialists in designing and building advanced custom digital solutions from apps to platforms.
- Start-Up Studio - Experienced entrepreneurs who create new companies through spin-ins, spin-outs, and joint ventures.
- Nearly 200 employees across the major media and tech capitals of Orange County, New York City, Chicago and Los Angeles.
- Cie Digital Labs blends startup grit and speed with the business maturity of serial entrepreneurs, seasoned venture capitalists, and Fortune 500 executives.
- Cie Digital Labs Achieves Record-Breaking Growth (Over 50% in 2015) and Strengthens Leadership Team
- RezVen Partners announces new, early stage fund to accelerate Cie Digital Labs innovation lab.
- Cie Games acquired by Glu Mobile, July 2014.
- Nativo, a spin off from Cie Studios, raises $20MM in funding.
- CDL and their Development Labs
- Tech in Motion events at Cie Digital Labs HQ
WHO YOU ARE:
We are looking for a Senior Xamarin.Android Developer to join our growing team. This person will program user interfaces for our mobile applications using the Xamarin framework and toolset. We want team members who have a passion for leveraging technology and software to solve problems and maximize productivity and efficiency.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about taking user interface designs and bringing them to life with clean and elegant code. We are seeking a developer who can keep us on top of the leading edge of mobile front-end programming techniques, technologies, and development standards while being able to develop and maintain cross platform projects and products.
- Things are better together: You thrive on collaboration
- Eagle eyes: You have exceptional attention to detail
- You talk the talk: From designers to project managers to clients, you can communicate technical challenges
- You can take a curveball: Projects are full of unknowns and you’re scrappy enough to deal with novel challenges
- The need for speed: You go full throttle and excel in a fast paced environment.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- EXPERIENCE: 2-4 years of experience developing Android apps using the Xamarinframework and toolset (Xamarin Studio and/or Xamarinfor Visual Studio) and experience with Xamarin.Android and XamarinForms
- 3-4 years of C# experience.
- Strong knowledge of the Apple App Store, Google Play Store and the entire mobile store life cycle including store policies, publishing, deployments, and provisioning, with a released app to one or both of the app stores (Apple, Google)
- Experience in creating custom controls, animations, and graphically rich applications
- You must have experience building graphically intensive UIs, managing multiple view hierarchies, and optimizing UI transitions and performance on mobile devices
- You must have experience organizing and maintaining a common core shared amongst various platforms (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.) and experience developing apps for both mobile and tablet using the Xamarin platform
- Interest in a fast pace, high growth, startup environment.
- Bonus points if you are experienced with Xamarin Test Cloud, cross-platform game develop frameworks, prototyping tools, and using Objective-C, Swift and/or Java to develop mobile apps
WHY CIE DIGITAL LABS?
At Cie Digital Lab’s, we’re looking for fun, bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits.
- Competitive salary:Based on experience and performance.
- Equity: We’re invested in you just as much as you are invested in us.
- Ownership: The right candidate will have the opportunity to work with a super exciting start-up environment with excellerated verticle growth. You’ll work with a smart group of driven and talented project and account managers, designers, and developers.
- Health/Benefits: Great benefits including Medical, Dental, Visual, paid vacation, 401k matched.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- Free Food/Drinks: Many catered lunches, stocked pantries and fridges at your disposal.
- Pet Friendly: Bring your better half, we don’t mind.
- Fitness: There’s an outfitted gym at your disposal.
- Location: With new offices in Irvine, CA, our beautiful open work space offers stocked fridges, snacks and is in a building with a gym for employees, free parking, and game room!