Full Stack Engineer - Java
The ideal candidate is an integral part of the product team who will participate in the technical design and implementation of one or more components of the product. This candidate works closely with rest of cross-functional team to produce design documents, implement product features and develop and execute unit tests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Solve problems and presents creative solutions to internal teams
• Work closely with engineers to design and implement components in timely manner
• Develop and execute unit tests for product components
• Provide accurate work estimates for proposed projects
• Actively participate in resolving key issues that impact the performance of the team
• Work with Developers, SQE and Operations to ensure high quality of delivered product
• Contribute ideas to improve product functionality, maintainability or performance of product.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree required
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of Java server-side design and development experience
- Highly proficient in J2EE, Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience with Data Model, SQL and No-SQL.
- Knowledge of Micro Services Architecture and implementation.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Experience working on software-as-a-service (SaaS), large scale distributed systems or relational/NoSQL databases
- Strategic thinker and a problem solver: layer questions and really understand the problem at-hand; understand the business and key drivers for success.
- Experience working in a small team setting along with offshore development team.
Full Time Role - Cannot sponsor at this time
Must be onsite in Los Angeles - Onsite locations: West Hollywood and DTLA
Local Candidates only please