Enterprise Account Executive
THE POSITION: ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Apica is looking for a proven enterprise sales leader to join a high performing and exponentially growing company with a strong sales culture. Reporting directly to the CRO, the Enterprise Account Executive will be our day to day sales leader who is responsible for top line revenue growth, building strong relationships, developing a powerful referral network, and contributing to the sales team to meet company goals.
· Sell Apica’s enterprise load-testing solution, which includes introductory demo presentation and providing business insights to our clients, nationwide.
· You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics.
· Maintain an aggressive sales pipeline with weekly reports to sales management and provide accurate forecasting and revenue delivery.
· Keep current with industry trends that are relevant to targeted vertical markets, stay up-to-date with technology and news, attending industry relevant events as needed.
· Integrate industry knowledge into sales strategies related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors.
THE REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS/PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
· EDUCATION: BA/BS strongly preferred, or comparable work experience.
· EXPERIENCE: 3+ years experience selling HP Loadrunner (or similar) software.
· Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in Enterprise Account Executive roles.
· Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management.
· Strong sales, negotiation, sales pipeline management, follow-up, and time management skills are essential.
· Superb interpersonal communications skills, outgoing personality, and strong presentation skills.
· Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred.
· Experience with web meeting software such as GoToMeeting and related products.
· Action/results oriented.
· Know what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, discipline, and focus.
· Above all, possess the highest level of ethics and character.
• Competitive compensation.
• Growing company with several career paths.
• A collaborative and team oriented culture with everyone aligned in building a market leading web and mobile application testing and monitoring solution.
• A fun, centrally located office in Santa Monica, CA.