Project Manager - Los Angeles
Culver City, CA
The Opportunity: Project Manager - LA
The BeyondCurious Project Manager is responsible for delivering high-quality products and maintaining a high level of team & client happiness. The role requires a high-energy, quick thinking individual with an entrepreneurial mindset.
WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Proven skills to roll up sleeves and provide hands-on project management guidance
- Able to lead and problem-solve with the project team regarding requirements & scope, client issues, timeline & project delays, dependencies, scope management
- Ability to assist with creating high-quality and reliable estimates for projects
- Be highly organized and proactive; focusing on completing projects without sacrificing quality
- Be a trusted advisor to the clients and be able to help drive new business through cultivated relationships
- Taps into their network to help hire talented individuals that will take BeyondCurious forward
- Create a culture of client focus within the teams to ensure long term success and growth
- Deliver high quality results consistently while operating autonomously
- Holds team accountable for delivering results consistently
- Be Inventive by making the complex simple through imagination and forward thinking
- Be Pragmatic by balancing inventiveness with the reality of our client’s business
- Be Relentless by believing that there are no dead ends
- Be Impactful by a desire to create massive impact and an urgency to achieving result
Strong project management skills
Contribute to a strong organization
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM BEYONDCURIOUS?
- Autonomy to define success and the creation of a path to making it happen
- High caliber team that drives to quality
- A responsive leadership team that will provide support and guidance
- Healthy and collaborative relationships with internal team, clients and partners
- Collaborative and accessible cloud based tools to drive projects
HOW WILL SUCCESS BE MEASURED?
- Client happiness as measured by NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Team’s pride in the work they do everyday as measured by PIP (Pride In Product)
- Gross margin on the portfolio of projects
WHAT KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES WILL YOU BRING?
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Prior work experience with well known US based digital agencies
- Contributed to delivering successful and high profile customer facing (B2C) digital solutions
- Has experience working with distributed teams globally
- Has worked on complex technical engagements, preferably in the mobile space
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships both inside and outside BeyondCurious
- Experience with agile methodologies preferred
- Self-organized and motivated team player with a demonstrated ability to achieve objectives
- College degree required
Who we are…
BeyondCurious helps organizations accelerate their digital transformation. We provide strategies, digital solutions and top talent to make your organization agile and innovative. BeyondCurious is a catalyst that unlocks the limitless potential of people and organizations, giving you clarity and results that create immediate impact.