Technical Support Representative
Sherman Oaks, CA
POSITION: Technical Support Representative
REPORTING TO: Manager of Support
LOCATION: Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, CA
THE COMPANY: RINGDNA (www.ringdna.com)
Founded in 2011 by proven serial entrepreneur, Howard Brown - RingDNA is the leading enterprise sales acceleration and communication platform. Sales teams use RingDNA to increase productivity, engage in smarter sales conversations, gain predictive sales insight and provide leaders with real-time data to better develop successful reps faster than ever before.
The company’s array of powerful products is consistently cited as the top solution for teams using Salesforce.
· Sales acceleration is expected to be a $38B category of enterprise software ($13B in 2014).
· RingDNA is positioned incredibly well with an experienced executive team, proven board, advisors and investors.
· Investors include leading private equity firms, Bryant Stibel ($100M fund) and angel investors from leading companies such as Salesforce, Dropbox, LegalZoom, and others.
· Named "Hot 100" best privately held software companies by JMP Securities and “One of the Best Privately Owned Companies in America” by Entrepreneurial magazine.
· Some clients include: Amazon, HP Enterprise, lyft, Twilio [NYSE: TWLO], NetApp.
THE OPPORTUNITY: TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
RingDNA is looking for a talented technical support representative who is passionate about providing top-notch user experience. As a technical support representative, your primary mission is to ensure that our customers are successful. This role is a perfect fit for a proactive, motivated individual who has great communication and problem solving skills. Including amazing health benefits and competitive salary, you have the opportunity to help customers get more out of a product that they already love. Along the way, you'll work with exceptionally bright people to help revolutionize sales software in a fast-paced startup environment.
· You will be the primary contact for all customer support requests, which includes entering and maintaining all customer communication within Zendesk.
· Educate RingDNA customers on best practices and assist with onboarding new users.
· Document customer feedback and feature requests, which will influence our product development.
· Document solutions to issues and proactively identify ways to improve the overall customer support process.
· Help build out our product knowledge base and guides to allow customers to resolve issues on their own.
· Be the customer advocate; you will work closely with customer success and product management teams to ensure issues are resolved quickly and satisfactorily
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS/PERSONA
- 1-3 years experience in a technical support / customer success role at a software or technology company.
- Experience using Salesforce.com, preferred, not required.
- Genuinely enjoy helping and educating customers.
- A passion for technology and some demonstrated professional experience.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and workflows in an approachable, user-friendly way.
- Desire to learn more about how companies are using technology to improve their sales and marketing efforts.
- Flexibility to work with customers across a variety of global countries and time zones.
RingDNA is a progressive startup that values academics, creativity and diversity. Regular interaction with company leaders maximizes education, mentoring and development. The company cares as much about life balance as it does creating great solutions. To maximize wellness, RingDNA provides generous health and dental plans to our team.
· Outstanding medical benefits package including individual, family and dental insurance.
· Opportunity to work with a veteran team of leaders and developers working at the forefront of enterprise software technology.