Digital Marketing Manager
THE COMPANY: URB-E (www.urb-e.com)
Designed in Pasadena. Built in California.
Founded in 2013, Urban626 is a company dedicated to designing and engineering the most innovative products to meet the growing urban consumer demands. After nearly two years of development, the URB-E has finally launched. URB-E is the world’s most compact and advanced electrical vehicle enabling a new form of personal transportation.
Created by a team of incredible designers and engineers focused on delivering intuitive and beautifully constructed products, the URB-E is the Tesla of personal transportation. It provide urban commuters with the most advanced and compact, clean energy transport.
· URB-E boasts a 20-mile range on a single charge, a top speed of 15 mph, and has a patented collapsible design.
· With 70% of the world's population living in urban cities by 2025, URB-E provides commuters with a more efficient, compact and sustainable mode of transportation.
· A world-class team of designers and engineers led by CTO w/ experience from Saleen, Fisker and Porsche.
· In 2014, more than $5.7 billion in venture capital was invested into transportation businesses.
THE OPPORTUNITY: DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
URB-E is looking for an entrepreneurial, creative and energetic marketing professional to join the team building a best-in-class consumer product for the urban commuter. The ideal candidate will be equal parts creative and analytical with a high level of metrics orientation. This is a generalist marketing opportunity ranging from digital campaigns to various traditional/untraditional marketing campaigns across online, offline, outdoor, and various other mediums.
· Work alongside the senior team and help create and execute a comprehensive sales and omni-channel marketing strategy for the company.
· Help ideate, but more importantly, execute various marketing campaigns both online and offline to increase URB-E’s brand awareness.
· Leverage all resources available (press coverage, conventions, conferences, Founders, executives) to execute effective marketing campaigns.
· Have a solid understanding of the URB-E and able to effectively position and communicate the product’s position in the market.
· Help develop, implement and manage online and offline marketing campaigns that will improve lead generation, increase customer acquisition and effectively drive existing sales and profitability.
· Ideate and drive growth initiatives that generate site traffic and conversion, increasing sales through customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
· Work across the organization (engineering, product, merchandising, sales) and with external agencies to effectively execute marketing initiatives and continuously measure the performance.
· Execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, including but not limited to SEM, SEO, social, affiliates, email, events, partnerships, etc.
· Ensure consistent brand messaging.
· Translate offline promotions to digital channels, and develop a seamless customer experience between offline and online.
· Help maintain a digital marketing calendar and ensure successful execution.
· Stay aware of competitive environment and be able to recommend strategies.
· Work with analytics to define, report and interpret results for all marketing channels; leverage analytical insights to drive effective decisions.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS/ATTRIBUTES
· EDUCATION: BA/BS required. But those with proven experience of helping build a consumer product company considered.
· EXPERIENCE: Must have 1-2+ years of experience in B2C digital marketing or eCommerce, sales and business development.
· Have knowledge of online and offline-marketing channels, including but not limited to: SEM/PPC, SEO/earned media, email/retention, content, social and influencer marketing, affiliate, events, etc.
· A creative, ambitious and analytical marketer – all-in-one! (Experience with Google Analytics, a plus!)
· Creative and action-oriented professional who can think of creative ways to brand.
· Phenomenal communicator; verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation.
· Engaging and sales-oriented persona able to effectively represent URB-E in public forums and events as needed.
· A self-directed professional who know what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
· You don’t understand 9 to 5, you understand getting it done.
· Above all, possess the highest levels of ethics and integrity.
· Competitive salary + bonus/rev share + full benefits after 90 days.
· Be a part of the early team building a world-class product, changing personal transportation.
· Really be an impact and help scale the company at a very exciting time.
READ ABOUT URB-E IN THE NEWS:
· The Wall Street Journal: The URB-E: An Electric Scooter That’s a Thrill to Ride
· Huffington Post: The Vehicle Of The Future Isn't An Electric Car