Commercial Account Manager
Playa del Rey
THE COMPANY: deltatre (www.deltatre.com)
Part of the Bruin Sports Capital portfolio, Deltatre is the global leader in the $500B+ sports media landscape.
Deltatre provides a comprehensive suite of sports media technologies that power some of the world’s most prominent and influential sports and media companies, including FIFA, NFL, MLB, UEFA, BBC, Discovery, Sony, Fox.
Most notably, Deltatre was the trusted technology partner behind the top 5 most watched events, of all time FIFA World Cup 2014, UEFA Euro France 2016, UCL 2016, Rio 2016 and Cricket WC 2015.
WHAT WE ARE WORKING ON:
We are building the next era of live streaming experiences and the digital products that power some of the most recognizable sports and broadcast media brands in the world (NFL, FOX Sports, FIFA, UEFA, BBC, & NBC).
Commercial Account Manager responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. This role will have the opportunity to own a sales process, working across various teams, including business, technology, legal and focus on transforming a lead into a concrete opportunity. This will involve investigating the industry (including daily news and future trends), becoming an expert on Deltatre services, and leveraging Deltatre’s vast team to creatively produce new opportunities, new proposals, financial templates, and presentations.
The ideal candidate will also become a strategic business development-minded executive, which will include attending industry events, growing professional network, creating partner presentations, engaging with clients on a frequent basis, generating new business opportunities. This will play a critical role in the Commercial Team across the Americas, as well as liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve our entire customer experience.
- New Relationships: Act as point contact for inbound leads to qualify and drive solution oriented conversations that deliver enterprise value for our new clients and support proposal writing and negotiations as needed.
- Existing Relationships: Develop trusted client partnerships through ongoing engagement and support; Identify and seize opportunities for new products and services that support our client’s business needs.
- Develop trusted Relationships through ongoing engagement and support; Identify and seize opportunities for new products and services that support our client’s business needs.
- Provide live reports of monthly/quarterly initiatives and client account status’.
- Travel onsite with clients as needed.
- Evangelizing the company vision and offerings; Collaborate with our product teams to understand the various product developments and product roadmaps and to match those to strategic client requirements.
- Develop strong competency and industry knowledge related to market needs, domain knowledge, and the competitive landscape.
- EDUCATION: BA/BS degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience also accepte
- EXPERIENCE: 4+ years of experience in building high-performing web applications
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Ability to complete financial modelling and manage budgets
- Experience in creating presentations using Keynote and Powerpoint software at a high level
- Experience with CRM software and MS Office particularly MS Excel, Worksheets and similar quantitative software
- Experience using productivity tools and resources such as MS Office, Basecamp, Smartsheet, JIRA, Confluence, Trello, Slack, Google Apps, Zendesk, etc.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities