Melrose PR is a public relations and creative marketing agency located in the heart of Silicon Beach, CA. As millennials working in new media, we sit at the intersection of traditional PR channels and emerging engagement platforms, providing integrated marketing communication solutions for lifestyle and technology brands.
We create targeted public relations strategies based on your goals and generate a powerful industry presence through A-list media placements, content creation and sharing, promotional events, brand image management and social media.
It is this innovative multi-channel approach that allows Melrose PR to help companies, from small startups to established brands, break into the global media arena and drive their bottom line. We hustle on your behalf. Our clients look to us for results, and we deliver. You have the ideas. We get the world ready for them.
- Melrose PR is looking for a passionate communicator to help us push the envelope in technological innovation. You will learn and assist a small team of focused publicists who live for what they do and expect the same enthusiasm from anyone they work with. This is a for-credit only position (unpaid), but there are some opportunities to gain cash bonuses, and of course, potential hiring opportunities in the future. Interns must have an interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency, and be familiar with major tech publications.
- Maintain, update and create media lists within our Cision PR database
- Assist in writing press releases and pitching media
- Prepare press clippings for clients
- Support with daily office administrative duties including handling heavy phone volume, preparing documents, scheduling meetings etc.
- Highly organized and dependable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive, and social media platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to take initiative on projects and work independently
- Creative, thoughtful and innovative when it comes to new ideas
- Knowledge of HTML and/or established press/blog contacts a plus
- Enthusiastic about PR and able to have fun while working hard