Social Media Coordinator
POSITION: Social Media Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Downtown LA
THE COMPANY: IMPACT (www.impactmybiz.com)
Impact was founded in 1999 by B2B industry veterans with a strict focus on office equipment hardware. Over the past 19 years Impact has grown to become a leader in the business process optimization space. Impact is a fierce driver of progress and technology in an otherwise in an antiquated industry. From managed IT/cloud services to document management to branding and design, Impact has utilized a unique blend of software and hardware to develop a turnkey solution for any business looking to streamline their operation and maximize efficiency.
· Based in Chicago, Impact has a strong sense of pride in their hometown. They are long-time sponsors of the Chicago Blackhawks, Cubs and Bulls, among others. Impact even has a stadium named after them in an effort to support a local baseball team.
· As the company expanded to Los Angeles, Impact continued their support of local teams in a sponsorship of the Los Angeles Kings and a partnership with the STAPLES Center to create the Impact Sports Bar & Grill Bar on the main Concourse.
· Impact was named a top workplace in Chicago, alongside 350% increase in YOY hires and stellar employee retention.
· Rapid growth plans to expand to multiple offices throughout Southern California.
THE OPPORTUNITY: SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Impact is looking for a driven and creative Social Media Coordinator. This person must posses a unique blend of creative, strategic and analytical skills, as you will be helping launch our Los Angeles marketing team. This role will be responsible for Impact’s short and long-term social strategy from ideation through execution and analysis. As the second member of our (growing!) LA-based marketing team, the Social Media Coordinator will blend social media with comprehensive digital strategies in an effort to increase revenue, develop our brand story and connect with our target customer.
· Evaluate ROI across various social channels and manage day-to-day management of social content across each.
o This includes community engagement, monitoring/updating and tracking/analysis of social posts.
· Spearhead development and implementation of social campaigns to increase brand awareness.
· Work with strategic external partners to organize, plan and execute social projects.
· Gather community insights and identify trends to inform broad content strategy.
· Build and own the social calendar for all social platforms, with the ability to tie this into our expansive digital marketing strategies.
· Help manage our event marketing efforts. Create awareness campaigns to drive attendance and compelling content to keep attendees/members informed and engaged.
Work with satellite offices to create clear, compelling campaign content that demonstrates deep knowledge and understanding of the Impact Networking’s solutions, markets and is consistent with company positioning and brand identity.
· Evaluate and implement social marketing tools.
· Develop and manage a paid marketing budget including oversight of buying, tracking and reporting Impact’s social investment.
· Manage Impact’s reputation across review sites and respond in a timely manner when appropriate.
· EDUCATION: BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience.
· EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years experience with B2B social media marketing, content marketing or copywriting.
· Excellent project management skills are a must as timely planning, execution and reporting on multiple projects will be a common occurrence.
· You have overseen marketing campaigns from end-to-end, and understand how to consistently track success and pivot when necessary.
· Have a proven track record of successful, comprehensive and effective social marketing campaigns.
· Experience working with distributed teams and multiple offices preferred. We have 17 offices across the US!
· Can work efficiently either independently or with a team.
· Experience with reporting and analytical tools (Excel, Google Analytics, etc.) preferred.
· Experience with marketing automation (Marketo) and lead nurturing processes preferred.
· Enthusiastic, positive and motivated to take initiative.
WHY IMPACT NETWORKING?
· Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses.
· Company retreats, trips and events.
· Tickets to local sporting events including LA Kings, Lakers and Clippers games.
· Because we are a fun, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company with that environment that empowers you to drive results.
· Generous benefits including: 401k match, vision, dental, life insurance.
· Company laptop and iPhone.
· All Company Getaway Goal – all expenses paid trips to Mexico, Puerto Rico, and other tropical destinations.
· All Company Meetings – Guest Speakers, Gifts, Raffles, & Food.
· Annual All Company Banquet in Downtown Chicago.
· Summer Company and Family Picnic.
· Volunteer Days (Feed My Starving Children, Letters to Santa & LCD Health Fair).
· Impact Cash-o-nator & Impact Prize Wheel.
· Customized Rolex after 10 years of Employment.
· Shopping Day at Tiffany’s after 5 years of Employment.
· Tickets to Sponsored Sports Teams.
· Employee Contests (Halloween Costume, Holiday Dessert, & Chili Cook Off).