Sales and Partnerships Manager
THE COMPANY: URB-E (www.urb-e.com)
Designed in Pasadena. Built in California.
URB-E, the number one rated foldable electric vehicle, is expanding. Fast.
In the past 12 months we’ve been featured in a myriad of press (CNBC, WSJ, USA Today, BBC, NBC, ABC, Washington Post, LA Times, Reuters, FOX, Mashable, TechCrunch, CNET, and more), we’ve partnered with incredible companies (Amazon, Whole Foods, Fairmont, W Hotels, WeWork, Insomniac Events, Nordstrom, HPE, Pandora, Metrolink, Jamestown LP, USC, Microsoft, and more) and we’ve sold thousands of foldable electric vehicles to individuals and organizations in 27 countries.
That was 2016.
Earlier this month, we launched four new foldable electric vehicles and a mobile power source at CES and the Detroit Auto Show, which received a fair amount of video press coverage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytx5lW6jJ-c.
· URB-E boasts a 20-mile range on a single charge, a top speed of 15 mph, and has a patented collapsible design.
· With 70% of the world's population living in urban cities by 2025, URB-E provides commuters with a more efficient, compact and sustainable mode of transportation.
· A world-class team of designers and engineers led by CTO w/ experience from Saleen, Fisker and Porsche.
· In 2014, more than $5.7 billion in venture capital was invested into transportation businesses.
THE OPPORTUNITY: SALES AND PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER
Today, we are excited to announce that we are looking for a Sales and Partnership Manager for our team. This candidate will be someone who loves working in fast paced environments, and wants to help grow our company’s revenue through sales and marketing initiates, both with individual customers as well as organizations and companies.
Candidates should be passionate about sales, marketing, business development, and connecting with individuals and businesses who want to spend more time doing what they love, and less money and time getting there. Candidates should have an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to multitask.
· Business Development
· Prospecting and Research
· Event Management
· Consumer Sales
· Partnership Marketing
Please see our social media accounts:
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS/ATTRIBUTES
· EDUCATION: BA/BS required. But those with proven experience of helping build a consumer product company considered.
· EXPERIENCE: Preferred 1-2+ years of experience in B2C eCommerce, sales and business development.
· Phenomenal communicator; verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation.
· Engaging and sales-oriented persona able to effectively represent URB-E in public forums and events as needed.
· A self-directed professional who know what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
· Above all, possess the highest levels of ethics and integrity.
· Competitive salary + bonus/rev share + full benefits.
· Be a part of the early team building a world-class product, changing personal transportation.
· Really be an impact and help scale the company at a very exciting time.
READ ABOUT URB-E IN THE NEWS:
· The Wall Street Journal: The URB-E: An Electric Scooter That’s a Thrill to Ride
· Huffington Post: The Vehicle Of The Future Isn't An Electric Car