VP, Loan Servicing Manager
Rowland Heights, CA
CBTC Bank Corp. (USA)
POSITION: VP, Loan Servicing Manager
REPORTS TO: COO
LOCATION: Rowland Heights, CA
CONTACT: Chaz Agrawal, Recruiting Partner, e. firstname.lastname@example.org, m. 949.742.2184
THE COMPANY: CTBC Bank (ctbcbankusa.com)
CTBC Bank Corp. (USA) ("CTBC Bank"), formerly Chinatrust Bank (U.S.A), is a wholly owned subsidiary of CTBC Bank Co. Ltd., one of the largest consumer and commercial bank in Taiwan. CTBC Bank started its services in New York in 1989. Today, CTBC Bank has grown into a coast-to-coast bank with 12 branches in California, New York, and New Jersey, with total assets close to US$ 2.9 billion as of November 7, 2016.
As part of CTBC Bank Co. Ltd., CTBC Bank takes great advantage of its extensive network in the Pacific Rim. CTBC Bank Co. Ltd. has more than 200 offices throughout the U.S., Taiwan, the UK, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Thailand, Singapore and China, with total assets exceeding US$110 billion as of 2015.
THE OPPORTUNITY: VP, Loan Servicing Manager
At CTBC Bank, we are committed to the success of our corporate and commercial customers. Leveraging the strength of our parent company, CTBC Bank Co. Ltd., headquartered in Taiwan, we are one of the strongest financial institutions with more than $110 billion in assets and an overseas network of 200 locations. We are looking for a hands-on Loan Servicing Manager experienced in commercial loans and community banking to oversee compliance and servicing functions.
· Manage and administer the overall function of the Loan Servicing Department
· Be responsible for the staff management and development of our Loan Servicing Department
· Develop bank-wide policies, procedures, and operating guidelines associated with loan services
· Manage department activities to ensure compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures and governing laws and regulations
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, commercial lending, or related field is preferred
- EXPERIENCE: 10+ years experience in loan and credit processing, e.g. loan review, loan documentation is preferred.
- 5+ years of supervisory or managerial experience is preferred
- Full application and working knowledge of credit service and operating procedures, loan review and documentation.
- Formal credit training or related certification is preferred.
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication, advanced PC skills, supervisory, leadership and time management skills are required
WHY CTBC Bank?
At CTBC Bank, we take pride to have a team of talented and knowledgeable banking professionals who works hard towards a common goal. Our philosophy of "We Are Family" cultivates a strong and close relationship connecting all the dedicated employees of CTBC Bank.
CTBC Bank offers an excellent benefits program to full-time employees, including medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid holidays/vacation days/sick days/personal days, matched 401(k) retirement plan, employee banking service and more.