THE COMPANY: Steady - Steadyapp.com
Steady believes everyone should have the opportunity to take control of their financial future. Steady is a new app for workers looking to supplement their income by taking part-time, one-time and freelance jobs. They make it easier for these workers to find the best work opportunities to build their careers, as well as manage and better understand their income. They’re redefining the future of work, and are searching for talented individuals to join the growing team!
In The Press…
THE OPPORTUNITY: UX Architect
The Product team is looking for a senior-level UX Architect who is comfortable working both collaboratively and independently. They should be comfortable communicating across teams in the organization to strategize and solve problems quickly and effectively. The ideal candidate is passionate about wrangling complexity to architect simple and seamless digital experiences.
Steady is searching for somebody with impeccable user experience sensibilities who can gracefully transition between thinking about the big picture and getting down to the nitty gritty details. They must be eager to collaborate with members of a multidisciplinary team to bring designs from the idea stage all the way to fruition, while establishing and evolving the company’s broader UX strategy throughout the process.
- Define long-term strategic user experience objectives and short-term tactics by analyzing business needs and technical constraints; ensure delivery of feature designs that meet these strategic objectives
- Help prioritize features on the product roadmap, define project sequencing, and draft project requirements with an eye on larger business goals and OKRs
- Collaborate with product managers to define flexible and robust implementation strategies for new feature development and existing feature evolution; work closely with development and data teams throughout implementation and refinement phases
- Oversee all user-facing designs to ensure consistency across visual brand language, user experience patterns, and messaging. Help define and drive adoption of patterns and quality standards for the organization as a whole.
- Optimize information architecture across product platforms based on IA best practices and technical constraints, with a focus on accessibility; define high-level user flows to facilitate design and research processes
- Deliver low- and high-fidelity prototypes for testing concepts and communicating ideas with both internal and external stakeholders
- Craft communications around upcoming feature developments for both internal and external audiences
- Facilitate cross-functional brainstorming and design sessions focused on new feature development
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
- 5+ years of experience in relevant UX or product role(s)
- Online portfolio demonstrating an exceptional grasp of UX strategy and modern digital design concepts
- Strong knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and basic prototyping tools such as InVision
- Excellent understanding of information architecture principles
- Experience working closely with researchers to test and validate feature concepts