Marketing and Communications Manager
THE PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE: Marketing and Communications Manager
Our Marketing and Communications Manager is a person who is capable of creating a marketing strategy across multiple mediums, as well as lead campaign execution to help attract teachers to join anzuk’s service and successfully grow brand awareness among schools.
The successful candidate will be an innovative marketer who loves tracking data metrics, is creative, and makes decisions around return on investment while always showing strong initiative. This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled marketer who wants to help shape and grow the brand of a company that makes a real impact on improving educational outcomes for children.
● Plan and articulate a broad marketing strategy across mediums. Build creative plans around seasonal campaigns in conjunction with business leaders and execute promotions with flair.
● Create ongoing content strategy, undertake content audit, and decide what can be reused, repurposed across web, print, blogs, video, and social.
● Maintain a fully functional and effective digital presence based around on our brand. Manage social media content and responses in line with company guidelines.
● Effectively manage all anzuk events and work with each team to ensure coverage at each event.
● Loves numbers and is driven to achieve return on investment for all marketing campaigns, initiatives and process.
● Joining anzuk Education is an opportunity to partner with schools to help solve one of their most significant and urgent problems; getting qualified, high quality educators and administrators into vacant school positions. This is how anzuk helps schools provide the best possible learning outcomes to students.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS/PERSONA
● EDUCATION: BA/BS required. Advanced degree a plus.
● EXPERIENCE: 3+ years of experience in Marketing. Entrepreneurial, startup experience is a huge plus.
● Have knowledge of online and offline-marketing channels, including but not limited to: SEM/PPC, SEO/earned media, email/retention, content, social and influencer marketing, affiliate, events, etc.
● Creative, analytical, and action-oriented professional who can think of innovative ways to brand.
● Data-driven in campaign execution, with comfort in generating and explaining marketing metrics. Google Analytics experience a plus.
● Passion for always helping schools deliver the best possible education to their students is an absolute must.
● Not afraid to get your hands dirty while the business and team is growing in the US.
● A self-directed professional who knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
● Doesn’t believe in 9-5 and someone who truly takes ownership in their professional achievements.
● Not afraid to try different approaches, yet methodical in measuring and testing new initiatives.
● A strong verbal, written and interpersonal communicator.
● Can thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, often unstructured environment.
WHY ANZUK EDUCATION?
Competitive compensation & benefits.
An opportunity to leverage the success of the company and spearhead it’s growth into another market.
Be a part of the initial team launching a proven business in a new region.
Based in sunny, Southern California.
People are our entire reason for being. They make our service what it is and allow us to constantly improve the education sector.
Living our shared values allows us to create value for others, driving us to BE GREAT in all that we do:
Growth Relationships Empower Attitude Team