THE COMPANY: deltatre (www.deltatre.com)
Part of the Bruin Sports Capital portfolio, Deltatre is the global leader in the $500B+ sports media landscape.
Deltatre provides a comprehensive suite of sports media technologies that power some of the world’s most prominent and influential sports and media companies, including FIFA, NFL, MLB, UEFA, BBC, Discovery, Sony, Fox.
Most notably, Deltatre was the trusted technology partner behind the top 5 most watched events, of all time FIFA World Cup 2014, UEFA Euro France 2016, UCL 2016, Rio 2016 and Cricket WC 2015.
WHAT WE ARE WORKING ON:
We are building the next era of live streaming experiences and the digital products that power some of the most recognizable sports and broadcast media brands in the world (NFL, FOX Sports, FIFA, UEFA, BBC, & NBC).
We are looking for a Backend Developer to build web sites and web application for the .NET Microsoft Platform. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support being part of a geographically distributed project team.
In this role, you should be able to write code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we'd like to meet you.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Contribute to test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- EDUCATION: Computer Science degree preferred. Equivalent experience also accepted
- EXPERIENCE: 2+ years of experience in building high-performing web applications
- Experience in OOP/OOA, C# and .NET Framework, ASP.NET, B.NET, C#, HTML5, CSS3, XSLT, T-SQL
- Strong eye for detail and attention towards performance cross-platform/device
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, TFS
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Great interpersonal skills – you will be a part of large teams/projects on tight deadlines
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent management and organization skills – you will be managing multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously