Playa del Rey
ABOUT US AND OUR ENGINEERING CULTURE:
Our customer base is made up of the top global advertising agencies (Weiden + Kennedy, JWT, 72 & Sunny), television/movie production companies (Paramount, NBC Universal, Viacom), post-production houses (Beast, Method, Deluxe) and brands (Beats by Dre, Reebok, GoPro, RedBull).
The craftsmanship of both product and feature development is deeply ingrained in everything we do here at Wiredrive. We work hard to maintain a codebase and a culture that are a joy to work in.
You will be running and maintaining the release pipeline for our growing suite of products. We are an agile shop and practice Continuous Delivery with formalized Site Reliability Engineering and InfoSec programs. The Release Manager will coordinate release schedules with marketing, sales, and support.
SNAPSHOT OF WHAT WE'LL WORK ON:
- Maintain a passion for shipping product that you are proud of and that our customers will love.
- Work closely with team leads and/or business units to fully understand issues and determine resolution plans.
- Follow Software Development Life Cycle.
- Participate in team standups as necessary.
- Maintain release schedules for multiple products.
- Create release checklists and documentation.
- Knowledge of git and gitflow.
- Help resolve merge and specification conflicts.
- Suggest improvements for tasks and processes.
At Wiredrive, we believe that the work we do is part of a larger experience defined by the thousands of inspired creatives who create and present their work every day. We believe that smart, motivated and dedicated teams can do great things and we look to get out of the way so this can happen.
Working at Wiredrive, has its perks… There is a keg-orator (free beer, yay!) and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and staples for meals, BBQ lunches on the patio, generous benefits, and a killer location in Playa del Rey. But the real reason to want to work at Wiredrive, is the people. Privately held and profitable, Wiredrive is growing fast.
Wiredrive offers health insurance (100% premium coverage), 401k program with company match, paid vacations/holidays, a monthly gas allowance, and employee referral bonus.