THE COMPANY: deltatre (www.deltatre.com)
Part of the Bruin Sports Capital group, deltatre is a global leader in digital streaming and digital solutions for the $500B+ sports media landscape.
deltatre provides a comprehensive range of advanced OTT, live streaming and digital solutions for the world's largest sports events, leagues, federations, media partners and brands.
POSITION SUMMARY: Front-End Developer
We are looking for a qualified Front-End Developer to join our distributed team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Design, build, optimize and maintain websites, web apps, mobile responsive sites, etc.
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- EDUCATION: Computer Science degree preferred. Equivalent experience also accepted.
- EXPERIENCE: 3+ years of experience in building high-performing web applications.
- Front-End development tools and Preprocessors: Grunt, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Testing and Debugging tools: Karma, Mocha/Chai, Jest, etc.
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, TFS
- Experience in Agile SDLC methodologies
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process and UI principals (design, development and deployment)
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Great interpersonal skills – you will be a part of large teams/projects on tight deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent management and organization skills – you will be managing multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously
deltatre is the global leader in providing innovative and groundbreaking media and technology solutions where sports and entertainment intersect.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Turin, Italy, deltatre provides a comprehensive range of services in the digital, broadcast, and stadium sectors for the world’s largest sport and entertainment events, teams, leagues/federations, media partners and brands. Since its inception, deltatre has been able to strategically position itself in recruiting a world-class team of bright and forward-thinking developers, technologists, programmers, and engineers.
With over 500 people across offices in London, Paris, Geneva, Mumbai, Singapore, Tokyo and Los Angeles, as well as others, deltatre has over 30 years of experience at the highest level of international sport.