Digital Program Manager
THE COMPANY: deltatre (www.deltatre.com)
Part of the Bruin Sports Capital group, deltatre is a global leader in digital streaming and digital solutions for the $500B+ sports media landscape.
deltatre provides a comprehensive range of advanced OTT, live streaming and digital solutions for the world's largest sports events, leagues, federations, media partners and brands.
Program Management responsibilities include acting as the day-to-day point of contact for our clients to ensure their needs are met, building strong relationships. Contribute to successfully deliver large-scale mobile and web projects during a build or run phase, reporting directly to the deltatre EVP and in close cooperation with other offices and teams. In this role, a technical background might be helpful to be fully effective. This role is also involved in the commercial offers.
- Gathering client requirements to create web and mobile project plans and requirements documents;
- Contributing to the strategic direction of the project by working as a key part of a highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team;
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress in conjunction with Technical Leader through a build or run phase;
- Coordinating the project and its interdependencies prioritizing the activities accordingly to the project need and in line with stakeholder expectations;
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective actions;
- Multiple stakeholder management, including senior clients and Board level;
- Chair and co-ordinate large meetings and conference calls.
- Proven work experience in Digital Agencies or in Broadcasters/Mobile Operators as a digital department member;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Technical understanding of digital media, including web technologies, online streaming and apps
- Experience of mobile and broadcast business, with focus both on products and processes
- Experience with Agile and how to scale Agile (e.g. SAFE, SCRUM of SCRUM) is a plus
- Monitor and manage adherence to the contract signed with the client (i.e. liability, budget, scope definition, SLAs)
- Liaise with the Account Manager for escalation, negotiation and risks assessment.
- Shows commitment to the company, its stakeholders, and clients.
- Demonstrates the learning agility to understand critical success drivers.
- Handles high levels of pressure and multiple initiatives with calm and vigor.
- Exhibits the presence to drive change, influence people, and establish personal credibility both internally and externally.
- Anticipates issues and addresses them quickly.
- Develops instant credibility with clients, as well as internal stakeholders.
- Nurtures and manages strong and lasting relationships with all stakeholders while striving to exceed their expectations.
- Builds consensus based on respect and a mutual level of trust.
- Communicates in an articulate, transparent, sincere, and fair-minded manner that engenders trust with all constituencies.
- Identifies as a first-class intellect and a strong personality but with low ego.
- Demonstrates the highest level of integrity and ethics.
- Thrives in a global, multi-cultural corporate environment.
deltatre is the global leader in providing innovative and groundbreaking media and technology solutions where sports and entertainment intersect. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Turin, Italy, deltatre provides a comprehensive range of services in the digital, broadcast, and stadium sectors for the world’s largest sport and entertainment events, teams, leagues/federations, media partners and brands. Since its inception, deltatre has been able to strategically position itself in recruiting a world-class team of bright and forward-thinking developers, technologists, programmers, and engineers. With over 500 people across offices in London, Paris, Geneva, Mumbai, Singapore, Tokyo and Los Angeles, as well as others, deltatre has over 30 years of experience at the highest level of international sport.