Digital Product Manager - Global CRM
Are you a self-starter with a passion for delivering new and innovative digital and marketing capabilities designed to transform customer experience driving accelerated sales growth? At TE Connectivity, you will find a culture that rewards such hands-on digital product marketing spirit. We empower our digital marketers to work collaboratively supporting our customer’s digital products. This is a great opportunity to join a team that is seeking a like-minded person to lead the digital transformation efforts of the company.
What You Will Be Doing
The Digital Center of Excellence (COE) is seeking a Digital Product Manager, Global CRM to develop business strategy, product roadmap, and delivery of innovative sales, and marketing capabilities through CRM, marketing automation, CDP/CMPs, and personalization technologies. The individual will lead requirements gathering, evaluate existing implementations, solve complex business problems, and help build new capabilities and processes that scale to drive accelerated growth for TE developing strong partnerships with sales, marketing, customer support and technology teams across the globe. To be successful in this role, you will need to develop a deep understanding of our business model, go-to-market strategies, and have expert knowledge in CRM and marketing automation platforms. You must possess strong communication skills, be collaborative, and willing to work in a fast paced, high energy, and high impact team. The ideal candidate will have a track record of successfully deploying and managing Salesforce, Eloqua, and other marketing technology platforms.
As a Digital Product Manager, Global CRM, a typical day may include...
Strategy and Roadmap (Own & Manage)
- Define the enterprise business strategy for CRM, marketing automation, and personalization
- Drive project prioritization decisions and clearly communicate direction and priorities across all stakeholders (sales, marketing, customer service, and technology)
Business Analysis & Requirements Gathering
- Identify new features and functionality to develop
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, user research, and data analyses
- Create business requirements, use cases, user stories, acceptance criteria, reporting & data requirements, process flows, and any other requirements for the development team
Subject Matter Expertise
- Communicate new features releases to stakeholders and conduct training
- Conduct competitive research and trend analyses to understand latest industry trends in technology and business strategy relating to CRM, marketing automation, and personalization
What Your Background Should Look Like
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital product management role with product ownership of CRM (Salesforce.com) and marketing automation technologies
- Minimum 3 years of experience in successful implementation and configuration of Salesforce.com, Eloqua, Adobe Campaigns, or Marketo
- Expert knowledge of CRM (Salesforce.com)/ marketing automation features and functionalities aligning to sales, marketing, and service
- Strong technical understanding and ability to communicate and engage with developers and technical staff
- NOTE: This role will require travel 50% of the time - the rest can be remote.
- Nice to haves: Digital marketing experience a plus, CDP/DMP implementation and management experience a plus
What TE Connectivity Offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates. This means:
- Healthcare for associates and their families, including eligible domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement benefits (401k matching) and more…
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
We value integrity, accountability, teamwork, and innovation.