Social Media Manager
POSITION: Social Media Manager
LOCATION: West Hollywood, CA
ABOUT THE COMPANY: CARBON38 (www.carbon38.com)
Carbon38 is a leading luxury active apparel company. With a single-minded focus on meeting the needs of the modern American woman, Carbon38 provides the wardrobe and platform for women to live life on their own terms. With a highly curated blend of the world's foremost designers and Carbon38's exclusive branded label, Carbon38 is a lifestyle brand dedicated to strong, beautiful women everywhere.
See more here: https://youtu.be/ZGy7VQk0RU4
· Global company experiencing hyper-growth, driven by a loyal and rapidly growing customer base with a high average order value and very strong LTV.
· Three-year-old organization with a proven and extremely experienced leadership team.
· $10M+ raised to-date, and tremendous momentum created, Carbon38 is forging an entirely new category bridging the luxury active wear and fashion forward ready-to-wear markets.
· The Carbon38 brand/collections are creating considerable buzz and traction in the marketplace.
o November 2016 Curtis Kulig x Carbon38 launch has been extremely successful
o January 2017 Jonathan Simkhai & Carbon38 collaboration is highly anticipated and garnering significant press.
· Successfully launched a 2016 summer retail pop up shop in Bridgehampton, New York, followed with a holiday pop up shop on Robertson Boulevard in Los Angeles and is actively pioneering a new model of hybrid digital/brick and mortar strategy.
THE OPPORTUNITY: SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
The ideal candidate will be a proven social media professional who lives for finding out what’s next but is also a master of the more established social media channels. They will be a unique combination of people person and numbers obsessed who is eager to put their skills to work executing remarkable audience growth strategies across Carbon38’s products.
- Love social media. You’re not just the social media expert, but also the social media evangelist.
- Build and engage with customers and fans on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Take a lead role in creating exciting social media strategies and executing campaigns.
- Define audacious audience growth goals and create a roadmap to reach those goals.
- Drive organic traffic to Carbon38 properties through our social media accounts.
- Understand best practices, use them, but never turn up your nose at clever tricks as you strategize new ways to grow social media followings and increase engagement with the Carbon38 brand.
- Understand our competitors and how they’re using social media. Imitate and iterate as necessary.
- Own all social analytics. Analyze audience behavior on Carbon38’s sites and social platforms in order to see and share trends and then make informed recommendations for improving headlines, copy, images, and more.
- Perform regular audits of Carbon38’s entire social media presence to ensure we are using every accountas strategically as possible.
- Create engaging reports to track progress and present data.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Ideally in a quantitative field.
- EXPERIENCE: 2-4 years in social media strategy and execution.
- An analytical social media expert who drives measurable results (i.e. track % of audience growth and all appropriate KPIs and metrics).
- Social media savvy is a must! Experience with Photoshop, WordPress & social analytics platforms highly preferred.
- Able to exercise good judgment, ownership and accountability when executing tasks and strategies.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations.
- A self-motived professional who knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
- Proven ability to work happily and effectively with a wide variety of personalities.
- Excellent written, oral communication, project management and presentation skills.
• The Carbon38 culture is highly positive, very collaborative and hard driving.
• The team is extremely passionate about the company, brand and mission and everyone is on-board and committed to creating a world-class company and brand.
• Competitive compensation package.