Santa Monica, CA
POSITION: Account Executive – Inbound Sales
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
CONTACT: Manon Newell, Associate, e. email@example.com, m. 323-829-3619
THE COMPANY: Genbook (www.genbook.com)
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Sydney, Australia, Genbook is a leading online appointment scheduling and small business management platform serving the US market. Genbook provides a powerful suite of SaaS tools that allow local merchants to manage their appointments and staff, accept payments, publish positive customer reviews, and get connected to the major local search sites. Completely accessible via web and native mobile apps, Genbook generates revenue from monthly subscriptions, payment processing fees and special offer commissions.
Genbook enables over $800M of annual local commerce with a “Book Now” button placed on a website, along with native booking apps and a responsive mobile web experience, customers can schedule appointments online in real-time, 24x7.
30,000 + active service professionals
$800M + local commerce enabled
8.8M + connected consumers
Series A funding with meaningful revenue and further investment earmarked for 2018 to drive growth.
Strong entrepreneurial leadership team with prove experience.
Large market opportunity as millions of small service-based businesses have yet to adopt online scheduling.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Account Executive
We are currently seeking a talented Account Executive to join the team and help grow business throughout the U.S. and Canadian markets from our Santa Monica, CA Office. The position is responsible for converting leads into revenue generating sales by analyzing the needs and requirements of potential new customers. You will be a product expert and point of contact for small to medium sized businesses. As a key player within Genbook’s sales team you will manage the entire sales cycle from first contact to close.
- Identify new growth opportunities for Genbook.
- Proactively screen and qualify incoming leads via chat, phone and email.
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Actively maintain a pipeline of new potential clients.
- Promote a positive and professional attitude while building collaborative relationships among potential and existing customers.
- Continue training and education to keep pace with product modifications, industry changes and sales knowledge.
- Be a team player, willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to help the company grow.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS/PERSONA
- EDUCATION: BA/BS degree required.
- EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years sales experience, particularly in SaaS and/or SMB markets.
- Possess a strong phone presence.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written & interpersonal).
- Highly organized and strong time management ability.
- Previous experience selling scheduling software and/or SaaS products strongly preferred.
- Proven track record in achieving/exceeding quota.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- CRM Experience, Salesforce highly preferred.
- A positive attitude is a must.
- Self-motivated, knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
The online scheduling market is at a pivotal inflection point.
Be part of a small but fast growing sales team in Santa Monica working with a fast-growing SaaS startup.
Competitive salary, commission, and options.
Medical & dental benefits.
Startup perks and autonomy.
Opportunity to demonstrate your accountability.