Digital Project Manager
Culver City, CA
THE COMPANY: deltatre (www.deltatre.com)
Part of the Bruin Sports Capital group, deltatre is a global leader in $500B+ sports and media landscape. deltatre provides a comprehensive range of digital and broadcast solutions for the world's largest sport events, federations, media partners and brands, bringing fans close to their teams and allowing immersive, monetizable engagement - delivering multi-dimensional and multi-platform sporting coverage focusing on three different experiences: Online, Onstage, Backstage.
The services provided by Deltatre range from sport media strategies, creative and design, websites, mobile apps, live streaming and OTT platforms, to the delivery of results, TV graphics and additional on venue services, as well as a comprehensive sport event management system.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Digital Project Manager
deltatre is seeking a Digital Project Manager who has experience in managing a variety of digital projects, including, but not limited to: Websites, eCommerce, CMS’, Web-apps, internal tools, mobile apps, responsive websites and other digital experiences.
To be successful, a Digital Project Manager, at deltatre, must possess a broad base of skills and knowledge spanning digital technology, strategy and business planning, resource management, user experience, user research, experience design, software development, agile/lean development practices.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with the business and technical teams to identify objectives, deadlines and budgets; prepare Scope of Work, as well as additional support documentation needed for projects.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for project communication (across all internal and external teams, client/partner stakeholders, management, Board level), including project status, major milestones, issues, release schedule and pertinent changes from concept through live deployment.
- Manage related project Scrum/Standups with a clear understanding of the purpose for each Scrum event: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective, etc.
- Manage digital development projects from concept through completion: ideation, strategy, planning/scoping, feature lists, user stories, roadmaps, experience research, UX/IA, design, prototype, build, QA, tracking, delivery, launch, support, adoption optimization and ongoing improvements.)
- Manage and track all reviews and approvals from clients as well as internal stakeholders, using project management tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.) and communication tools (Slack, Skype, Zoom, etc).
- Deliver great digital products and experiences – on time and in budget.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in a Communication, Broadcasting, Media or equivalent experience.
- EXPERIENCE: 3+ years of relevant Digital Project Management experience.
- Experience in a Digital Agency, AdTech Advertising, Sports Media, Streaming/Broadcast Media and Mobile Broadcast related industries, ideal.
- Agile software development experience (Kanban, Lean, XP, Scrum, Continuous Deliver, etc.) with onsite and distributed teams.
- Experience using project planning tools and resources (Basecamp, Smartsheet, JIRA, Confluence, Trello, etc.).
- Project Management related certifications, such as PMP, MBA or CSM, a bonus.
- Technical understanding of digital media (Web & Mobile), including web technologies (HTML, CSS), online streaming, OTT, CMS & Commerce software/platforms (Magento, Sitecore, etc) and familiarity with design and UX principles.
- Able to work calmly under pressure of deadlines and delivery, especially in the context of live sports.
- Intuitive and takes initiative, anticipates / prepares for next steps, engages people into the process that add value and influence outcomes, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to get things done and make things happen by being resourceful, building rapport, and seizing opportunities; someone that is deeply invested/interested in the project management – needs to be proud of the process and output, needs to care about results.
- Be highly organized and proactive; focusing on completing projects without sacrificing quality.
- Available and willing to travel.
- Interest or even a deep passion for all things Sports.
A newly minted Bruin Sports Capital portfolio company, deltatre is the global leader in providing reliable and innovative solutions for sports federations, leagues and media companies including OTT services, digital and social media applications, content production and data and broadcast services.
With offices in over 25 locations globally, 2017 marks the launch of a Making a major expansion into the U.S. market, broadening its global footprint in the $500B sports and media landscape. As deltatre expands into the U.S. market, new employees will play a critical role in building out new processes and procedures with executive teams.