THE COMPANY: Native Instruments (www.native-instruments.com)
Native Instruments is a global leading manufacturer of software and hardware for computer-based audio production and DJing. Our mission is to build the future of sound through the development of innovative, fully-integrated solutions for all musical styles and experience levels. We are building the full-stack music production platform and community for music enthusiasts and creators of all levels.
· Founded in 1997, headquartered in Berlin with over 500 employees worldwide.
· Still privately owned and passionately founder led.
· Established Digital Services Group which is currently undergoing rapid growth.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Product Owner
Native Instruments are looking for a creative Product Manager/Owner to join our existing Agile team within the Digital Services Group to drive an innovative new online product to market.
· Delivering the product vision, strategy and roadmap, working with an Agile team (Front End, Back End, Scrum Master, UX, UI, QA) in a Scrum framework.
· Responsible for the design, build and launch of features and product within your part of broader business vision.
· Research to understand customer, current and future market trends through direct user contact and big data analysis.
· Build, measure, and improve innovative solutions on our online platform to satisfy these user needs.
· Be a product advocate internally, share the vision of your work and collaborate effectively with other product owners. Leveraging and sharing skills, user stories, prototypes etc.
· Lead backlog grooming to decompose/estimate stories.
· Establish a coherent user experience by integrating our online solutions into Native Instruments' portfolio of products.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: Requirements/Qualifications/Attributes
· EXPERIENCE: 5+ year’s experience as a Product Owner and/or Manager working on online solutions at scale.
· CSPO or CSM certified highly preferred.
· Previous experience with SaaS and/or two-sided-marketplace products.
· Have hands-on working experience with Agile methodologies and JIRA.
· Experience working with a cross functional team in a Scrum framework.
· Previous exposure to high growth startup environments, you know when to be strategic and when to hustle and G.S.D.!
· Obsessed with data, daily metrics and KPIs to drive decision making.
· Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organization.
· Highly collaborative approach, yet a self-directed professional who knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
· Outstanding communication, documentation and presentation skills.
· EDUCATION: BA/BS preferred.
· A passion for music would be a huge plus too!
WHY Native Instruments?
· Competitive compensation + benefits.
· Join a rapidly growing Digital team in a globally renowned company to shape and own the future of sound and music production!
· Own all things product for a section of a potentially industry changing platform.
· Work with a great group of super talented creatives and technical folks.
· Check out the Native Instruments Manifesto here - https://youtu.be/R1ifz-dwalk.