Sr. Content Marketing Manager (old)
Sherman Oaks, CA
POSITION: Sr. Content Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, CA
CONTACT: Roy Ramos, Associate, 424-634-0756 , email@example.com
THE COMPANY: RINGDNA (www.ringdna.com)
Founded in 2011 by proven serial entrepreneur, Howard Brown - RingDNA is the leading enterprise sales acceleration and voice communications platform. Sales teams use RingDNA to increase productivity, engage in smarter sales conversations, gain predictive sales insight and provide leaders with real-time data to better develop successful reps faster than ever before.
The company’s array of powerful products is consistently cited as the top solution for teams using Salesforce.
· Sales acceleration is expected to be a $38B category of enterprise software ($13B in 2014).
· RingDNA is positioned incredibly well with an experienced executive team, proven board, advisors and investors.
· Investors include leading private equity firms, Bryant Stibel ($100M fund) and angel investors from leading companies such as Salesforce, Dropbox, LegalZoom, and others.
· Named "Hot 100" best privately held software companies by JMP Securities and “One of the Best Privately Owned Companies in America” by Entrepreneurial magazine.
· Service over 150 clients worldwide including: Amazon, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Lyft, Twilio [NYSE: TWLO], NetApp.
THE OPPORTUNITY: SR. CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
RingDNA is looking for a strong Content Marketing Manager to join their fast-growing team. This position will own a wide range of functions in order to generate leads and drive growth. They will be responsible for not only generating the content, but also understanding mediums and channels of distribution. The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a B2B, enterprise environment.
· Develop and execute plans for RingDNA marketing campaigns that extend and enhance the company’s ability to reach new and existing audiences.
· Creatively conceive ideas and apply them across key art, digital, social, paid media, earned media, etc.
· Analyze effectiveness of media and marketing data to better optimize spend and performance across various marketing channels.
· Manage and track budget and spend for content marketing initiatives.
· Work with both external marketing partners/agencies and internal teams to implement content marketing initiatives and effectively execute campaigns.
· Investigate and track industry trends and innovative media opportunities to optimize future campaigns.
· Provide promotional and marketing content activities as needed.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS/PERSONA
· EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree required. Advanced degree a plus.
· EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of experience in Content Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field.
· Possess a strong optimization (SEO) know-how and expertise.
· Have a thorough understanding of lead generation and conversion and how content plays into the marketing funnel.
· Able to effectively and efficiently produce content (sales enablement materials, ad and landing page copy, etc).
· Working knowledge of both Salesforce/Pardot and other relevant platforms.
· Knowledgeable re: marketing automation and segmentation.
· Experience on integrated, multi-media marketing projects including media buying.
· Able to partner with multiple constituencies in a team environment.
· Strong creative eye and presentation skills.
· Excellent work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
· Exceptional attention to detail and follow through.
· A self-directed professional who knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
RingDNA is a progressive startup that values academics, creativity and diversity. Regular interaction with company leaders maximizes education, mentoring and development. The company cares as much about life balance as it does creating great solutions. To maximize wellness, RingDNA provides generous health and dental plans to our team.
· Outstanding medical benefits package including individual, family and dental insurance.
· Opportunity to work with a veteran team of leaders and developers working at the forefront of enterprise software technology.