Manager, Lifecycle & Retention Marketing
POSITION:Manager, Customer Lifecycle & Retention Marketing
REPORTS TO:Director, Brand & Retention Marketing
LOCATION: Playa Vista
CONTACT:Jesse Sacks, Recruiting Partner, e. firstname.lastname@example.org, c. 310.924.9049
THE COMPANY: MVMT (www.mvmtwatches.com)
MVMT (pronounced movement) was founded on the belief that style shouldn’t break the bank. Their goal is to change the way consumers think about fashion by offering high-quality minimalist products at revolutionary prices. With other 1,000,000 watches sold to customers in 160+ countries around the world, MVMT has solidified itself as the world’s fastest growing watch company.
· MVMT began as one of the most successful INDIEGOGO campaigns of 2013, raising 1,466% of their original goal.
· The MVMT team’s innovative approach to social selling targeted at millennial audiences has gained traction, even prompting them to be used as a case study by industry leaders.
· The success of our founders Jake and Kramer has landed them on Forbes and Inc.’s 30 Under 30 lists.
THE OPPORTUNITY: MANAGER, LIFECYCLE & RETENTION MARKETING
MVMT is looking for a smart retention marketer who will develop, manage, execute and optimize campaigns that will grow MVMT’s relationship with customers, from acquisition to repurchase. As an integral member of a performance-driven team, your role is to streamline the customer onboarding experience, implement win-back and loyalty campaigns, and automate ongoing marketing efforts to convert prospects into customers and customers into high-value customers. Included within this will be a focus on customer segmentation, designing behavioral triggers, market research, analyzing and reporting on delivery and providing post-campaign analysis.
· Develop multi-channel marketing strategies (email social, direct mail) for customer lifecycle, onboarding, growth and retention programs.
· Foster a disciplined A/B testing approach and effective campaign measurement methodology, including design and management of control groups.
· Work closely with advanced analytics and marketing technology to improve direct marketing performance.
· Analyze response and behavioral data, and develop regular reporting for analysis.
· Optimize future campaigns with data-driven insights on customer interactions across multiple channels.
· Stay ahead of the curve on email and retention best practices.
· Support marketing objectives to create a consistent brand experience across all channels.
· Implement new retention strategies and build lifetime customers.
· In coordination with Direct, Brand & Retention Marketing you will own the relationship with key vendors for email and direct mail marketing.
· Monitor customer satisfaction and analyze churn/customer drop off.
· EDUCATION: BS/BA, preferably in marketing, business or analytical field.
· EXPERIENCE: 3-5+ years of digital marketing experience. Demonstrated success delivering multi-channel campaigns with a deep understanding of customer retention, email marketing execution and best practices.
· Experience with building a lifecycle marketing strategy from email acquisition through purchase and re-purchase.
· Experience in e-Commerce and/or direct-to-consumer business models.
· Experienced setting up complex, multi-trigger, multi-channel campaigns.
· Deep understanding of customer segmentation and ability to implement triggers based on customer data.
· A thorough understanding of direct-to-consumer marketing practices and methodologies.
· Ability to implement and track meaningful KPI’s.
· Strong project management skills, the ability to conceptualize campaigns, plan resources, manage multiple deadlines and objectives.
MVMT is a company that has grown from an IndieGoGo campaign to revenues of 60M+ in just three years, all while remaining independent. We are a fast moving, direct to consumer organization that is committed to delivering world-class style at affordable prices. MVMT is poised to re-invigorate the watch industry by creating a product that resonates with the same millennial audience we are a part of. We offer extremely competitive compensation and benefits packages, along with the opportunity to learn and grow in a rapidly expanding market. Join the MVMT.