Inside Sales Representative
THE COMPANY: Roaming Hunger(roaminghunger.com)
Founded in 2009 as a passion project, Roaming Hunger has become the nation’s largest food truck catering service company. Partnering with over 14,000 food trucks, carts and caterers, Roaming Hunger has catered companies such as Snapchat, DreamWorks, Under Armor, Warner Bros., Interactive Entertainment, Ben & Jerry’s, Pepsi, and many more.
Roaming Hunger is the go-to solution for brands, agencies and consumers to find and book food trucks to cater for events and promotions ranging from birthday parties to corporate gatherings, regular office lunches, experiential marketing and brand activations.
· Has grown 300% over the last 5 years, facilitating over 10M meals across the US.
· Rapidly expanding core business with additional product lines continuously being developed.
· Bootstrapped and profitable company with over 58 team members based in West Hollywood.
THE POSITION: Inside Sales Representative
Roaming Hunger is looking for an ambitious, motivated and results oriented Inside Sales Rep with a track record of success in an inbound sales function. The ideal candidate has a sales background of managing high volume of inbound leads, as well as interacting with either B2B and/or B2C accounts. Additionally, they are self-directed, customer friendly, highly organized, and adept to fast paced environments.
- Meet or exceed response times for all inbound requests.
- Manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline through our internal tracking software.
- Formalize unique and innovative sales processes into consistent workflows.
- Identify additional opportunities with existing accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- EDUCATION: AS, BS/BA highly preferred or relevant experience.
- EXPERIENCE: 1+ years of sales as an Inside Sales Representative.
- Proven record of closing accounts.
- Possess a strong phone presence and superior communication (written, verbal, and interpersonal).
- Ability to create consistent sales strategies and approaches that can be applied to mass markets.
- Ability to work independently to drive sales opportunities as well as develop scalable solutions for driving new business and optimizing existing accounts.
- Systematic but flexible, self-directed; can prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to maintain compliance with best-in-class business practices.
WHY ROAMING HUNGER?
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical/Dental benefits.
- Paid vacation & sick days.
- Be an essential part of a rapidly growing company with a fun and collaborative team.
- Ownership of projects from beginning to end.
- Free membership to Crunch gym (2 blocks away from the office).
- Weekly catered food truck lunches.