Business Development Representative
Boston, Massachusetts /
Who we are
Stavvy is transforming how business is conducted remotely by making complex legal and financial transactions easier, safer, and more accessible to all. Whether we are working to enable title companies to facilitate remote closings in a safe way, better connecting lenders with the businesses they use during the home buying process, or building the next set of tools for the platform, Stavviators (our employees) are disruptors at heart. Our team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to simplify life's defining moments. If you want to help power the paperless revolution, join us at Stavvy!
As Stavvy’s first Business Development Representative, you will play a major role in our sales team and will report to our Director of Sales. You will be responsible for outbound prospecting, customer follow up, and cold calling prospects for our Account Executives.
What you'll do
- Analyze prospect business needs, understanding processes & determining requirements
- Work towards achieving and exceeding call and sales targets (KPIs)
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of the complete capabilities of Stavvy’s solutions
- Work on ad hoc projects for various departments within the organization
- You will work with our CRM (HubSpot) and constantly keep it updated
- Learn the ins and outs of Stavvy as well as internal Bank, Attorney & Title agency workflow
- Interact by phone, video and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives.
Who you are
- Detail oriented, go getter who has at least one year experience in a similar role
- Eager to learn the ropes and get prospecting!
- Have used a CRM (HubSpot a plus)
- Experience cold calling and possess a basic understanding of territory management
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly adaptable mindset, agile in adjusting to organizational change.
What we offer
- Fully Covered Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental, Medical & Military Leave
- Competitive salary and generous stock options
- Core values-based leadership
- Endless opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Stavvy is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.