San Francisco, CA
The Market/Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and sustaining strong partner relationships with Boutique and Independent Hotels. S/he will meet or exceed revenue growth projections through superior negotiation of inventory and rates that deliver on Stayful’s brand promise. The Market/Sales Manager will play a critical role in establishing practices to differentiate Stayful from current and future competitors that will build loyalty among our partners.
- Identify and contact new leads that are generated through the Stayful network; cold calling requiredå
- • Negotiate all contractual terms; achieve acquisition goals without sacrificing quality
- • Develop and sustain superior partner relationships through pro-active partner management, providing ongoing data and feedback, delivering superior consultation
- • Meet or exceed revenue goals for region by ensuring partners maintain open sale thresholds
- • Identify new opportunities in line with each partner’s objectives; foster loyalty by exceeding partner’s expectations and becoming a valuable source for partners
- • Provide support for escalated operational issues with partners, as needed
- 3-5 years experience in market management, hotel contracting and/or sales; travel
- • Proven track record of building successful long-term partner relationships with hoteliers
- • Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately based on the audience
- • Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- • Ability to influence internal and external decision makers
- • Previous start-up company experience preferred
Our goal is make travel more affordable so that more people can travel more often. We all know that independent, boutique hotels have rooms that go empty every night. To find guests and fill these rooms, especially within the next 30 days, is really hard and expensive for the hotels. Our team created Stayful to connect these hotels with people who are looking for an independent, boutique hotel, are traveling within the next 30 days, want to choose their hotel and also want to get a better price.
Stayful is supported by several exceptional advisors with great track records in their areas of expertise. The founding team has built, run, and worked at several very successful consumer internet companies, with exit valuations ranging from $175 million to $616 million.
Stayful has offices in New York and San Francisco. We offer competitive salary and equity packages, health benefits, don't track vacation days, and have a flat org structure.