Inbound Insurance Agent
Remote or Overland Park, KS /
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed insurtech startup for landlords and we’re looking for enthusiastic Licensed Insurance Agents to join our sales team! At Steadily, our purpose is to help landlords all over the United States purchase insurance through a modern experience and feel confident that they have the coverage they need in case of a rainy day. Because of our cutting edge technology, our customers love being insured by us, even when they have a claim.
What You'll Do
- Handle inside sales for customers who need help getting coverage, managing their policy, or submitting a claim.
- Convert leads to sales through text, phone, or email by rapidly responding to customers who have requested a quote on our site.
- Adapt easily to new and constantly changing technology as we build out our processes and workflows.
- Work hard and play hard. We have a good time, but we're all laser focused on the goal.
- Collaborate with our engineering team so we can quickly improve our product for our customers!
- Grow out a top-notch sales team by interviewing and recruit other great talent.
- Experienced: You have at least 2 years of experience as a high-performing, licensed producer with a focus in Property & Casualty. Personal lines experience is preferred, but not required.
- Digital: You have above-average computer skills.
- Hungry: You want to make the leap into an early-stage tech startup to rapidly accelerate your growth.
- Self-Driven: You prefer to manage your own workload and figure out what needs to be done with minimal oversight.
- You must have an active property and casualty license in at least one state
- We will pay for you to get licensed in additional states
Compensation and Benefits
- $60,000 base salary + bonus structure
- Strong performers can earn $90,000+
- Discretionary PTO
- Health Insurance Options
- Equity in the company
- Overland Park, KS
- Remote-friendly (even after COVID-19)
At Steadily you’ll be able to work with other brilliant, driven teammates who care about doing the best work of their lives. We have high expectations of each other, but are dedicated to supporting each other in those expectations and making Steadily a huge success.
In order to do this, we believe in hiring top talent and encourage each team member to actively drive the culture we want at Steadily. This includes things like being light on processes where you manage your own workload. You know your job best, so we won’t micromanage how you get the job done (we provide context, not control)! That said, we’re also highly collaborative and go above and beyond to make sure that we’re all on the same page and have the tools we all need to succeed.
As one of our early Inside Sales Representatives, you’ll have a huge say in how to build out our sales team and, more importantly, how we grow our company. That will include being involved in conversations such as how many agents we need, as well as how we should structure our bonus/commission when it is introduced in mid-2021.
Working at a startup isn’t easy, but it is incredibly rewarding. You’ll be able to see your actions directly impact the growth of the company, as well as your equity’s valuation, on a near-daily basis. The growth opportunity you’ll have at Steadily will also greatly increase your career trajectory, giving you valuable experience that you’d be hard pressed to find anywhere else.
We’re excited to meet you!