Creative Content Writer
The Creative Content Writer will be responsible for writing headlines, taglines, emails, blog posts, web pages and social copy for internal and external communications. A storyteller, and stellar writer with impeccable grammar and syntax.
- Create original and compelling content to support the brand storyline and marketing plans, with an engaging, active tone.
- Use of bulleted lists and graphics suggestions.
- Research and organize facts and sources.
- Interview sources and evaluate data to construct an insightful story.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing/Communications group team members, executive leadership, and internal subject matter experts.
- Continually innovate and identify enticing ways to tell our story across all internal and external platforms (press releases, emails, web copy, presentation decks, digital advertising, newsletters, video, social and event materials, etc.).
- Write for a wide variety of digital formats (including but not limited to, website, blog posts, articles, social updates, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Optimizing current copy on our websites and/or mobile platforms (page titles, meta descriptions, h1s, alts, anchor text, etc.).
- Establish blog content schedules and act as the voice the Company using your creative writing expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Mass Communications, Public Relations or related field.
- 3 (or more) years experience in writing technical and/or creative documentation preferred.
- Familiarity with digital editing/proofing.
- Demonstrated experience creating content for a brand. (Will require portfolio.)
- Must have the ability to quickly research and build a knowledge base on a variety of topics, and create the context necessary for communicating information clearly and concisely.