Austin, TX (Remote OK)
The Technical Writer will be responsible for all aspects of the writing process and will write for internal and external platforms related to technical aspects of Steemit, Inc. and it’s products and overall technology category.
Roles & Responsibilities
- As a technical writer you will be in charge of creating content for Steemit Inc., including blogs, product overviews, developer/engineering updates, web copy, user case studies.
- In this role, you will collaborate with multiple functions within marketing - and across the company - including product marketing, developer/engineers, social/community/influencers, and our staff of other technical writers.
- This role requires someone who understands how effective content can holistically support a larger marketing strategy. The ideal candidate should have experience working within the tech industry, producing content with (and for) engineers, and have a background in technical writing for the developer community.
- Author creative and diverse content in direct support of Advocacy campaigns.
- Develop and ensure the Company's voice/personality is defined and differentiated.
- Assist in shaping content Advocacy group strategy.
- Collaborate closely with Advocacy group team members, executive leadership, and internal subject matter experts.
- Exceptional Writer: You are a seasoned writer with examples of your amazing writing style to prove it.
- Technical Knowledge: Ability to translate complex technical ideas into compelling everyday language.
- Team Player: Proven track record of managing people and effectively working cross functionally across the organization.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 (or more) years experience in technical writing and documentation.
Writing sample(s) required - please send to email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Steemit does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Steemit employees or any other company contact. Steemit is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.