The Videographer/Editor is responsible for capturing visual content and editing videos for multiple platforms. This includes, but is not limited to capturing quality visual content, editing and delivering visual assets in a variety of outputs (including live streaming) for use in advocacy campaigns, as brand content, and as technical support for the Steem platform. The Videographer/Editor will shoot video and still photos to illustrate stories, and oversees pre- and post-production processes (edits video, designs motion graphic based elements, organizes and tags assets).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Generating creative visual content through filming, editing, directing, producing, editing, coloring, and compression for multiple platforms (including live streaming).
- Engaging in conceptual programming for multiple systems (including live streaming).
- Identifying opportunities to create and re-purpose content to create engaging information for multiple platforms.
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Researching, scheduling, filming, editing, and archiving.
- Coordinate video shoots including setting up and operating in-house equipment.
- Review shooting scripts and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the video.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Color correction, balancing audio, timing, pacing.
- Create rough cuts and final cuts.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Help to sustain and guide the creative process.
- Organize archival/legacy footage.
- May prepare, present, distribute project and program information to various groups, both internal and external to the organization.
- Identify resource and equipment requirements, efficient capacity planning and manage software and hardware availability.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in videography, photography, graphic design or related degree and/or equivalent years of experience.
- Computer literacy required, including MacOS, PC, and mobile technologies.
- Videography, non-linear editing experience, live streaming.
- Understanding of photo and video cameras, lenses and accessories.
- Hands-on videography, video editing, motion graphics, color correction, illustrations, interviewing and content creation experience.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere and After Effects).
To all recruitment agencies: Steemit does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Steemit employees or any other company contact. Steemit is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.