United Kingdom, London /
Creative & Design /
As part of a growing department that drives and services all brand visual output, Stella McCartney are looking for a Motion Designer to join the Creative Services team. The role will be integral in working with the Art Directors and Design team to drive innovation and finesse on all brand output that is motion related. The role will allow for the brand and department to be more agile and innovative in their approach to motion design/ moving image and film.
- To develop and deliver design across all moving content output by the brand.
- Ensure editing and animating across projects (sometimes required to shoot)
- Research for specific projects and executions
- Collaborating with Art Direction teams to drive innovation through motion content
- Collaborating with Production to drive efficiency in live-action productions with post production knowledge
- Producing motion assets as required
- General research to be at the forefront of available technology
- Develops and executes visual concepts.
- Translates creative briefs into understandable and compelling assets that enhance communication, persuade viewers.
- Coordinates all aspects of production; Leads delivery of finished materials
- Leads work to ensure on-time delivery for all projects
- Ability to work across multiple projects
- Enthusiastic and energetic, very solutions driven
- Good eye for animation and detail
- Ability to work in high pressured environments
- Strong communication skills
- Pro-active and motivated
- Strong understanding of campaign development and executions
Systems and Essentials
- Excellent core graphic design and illustration skills including Photoshop and Illustrator, editing and animating.
- Motion Post production (comp work etc)
- Adobe CS- After Effects essential, Final Cut, Cinema 4D/ Premier desirable
At Stella McCartney, we are committed to creating a supportive and inclusive environment in which all of our voices are heard. Where people can work to their maximum potential by offering equal opportunities for growth and fair pay. For us, it is about appreciating what is different in others and also what we have in common. We hire people who want to change things, disrupt the norm, who are naturally confident with a positive attitude. Our decisions respect all people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, social or political belief, or world view.