Regional GTM Lead
Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) is seeking a Regional go to market lead in Buenos Aires to lead the launch of an exciting new consumer fintech application in Argentina and the broader LATAM market. This position will be responsible for all user facing launch activities for this product including branding, positioning and marketing in the region. You will help us translate the products capabilities into compelling value propositions for users in the market and provide feedback from users to help guide product development.
- Native Spanish speaker who is fluent in English
- Experience successfully launching a mobile consumer application in LATAM
- Building go to market plans and budgets
- Developing culturally relevant branding and messaging in LATAM
- Experience hiring and managing a team
- Experience building targeted on-line advertising for user acquisition
Nice to have
- Business development experience negotiating partnerships in region
- Past experience working on multi-sided platforms (drivers / riders, buyers / merchants...etc)
- Experience building offline campaigns for user or partner acqusition
- Experience in consumer finance applications / banking
- Passion / Interest in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
Stellar is an open network for sending and exchanging value of any kind. Our global network enables digitization of assets - from carbon credits to currencies - and enables movement around the internet with ease. In doing so, it’s faster, cheaper, and more environmentally friendly than alternative platforms, and it empowers users and organizations to create a global, dependable network of trust while maintaining decentralization.
About the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF)
The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) was founded in 2014 by Jed McCaleb. We consider Stellar the “platform of the people” — building world-class, decentralized, and open-source technology that’s accessible and affordable to everyone. We believe that our technology and mission enables our diverse developer ecosystem to build innovative and transformative technologies on top of Stellar. Most of all, we firmly believe that we are building the financial system of the future - and that at the heart of it should be an inclusive culture.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SDF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. SDF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.