Software Engineer (Integration)
Interested in helping us change the world of payments forever? The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) is looking for a talented, experienced, and hands-on engineer to assist partners with integrating into the Stellar network. In this role you’ll be designing, building, and implementing innovative blockchain solutions for our partners. You will lead the way in developing projects, from scoping & system design to development & best practice deployments. SDF’s partners span globally and are some of the most innovative software and financial companies.
What you'll do:
- Scope, design, build and deploy technical integration solutions to SDF partnersEstablish long-term technical roadmaps & own the partner’s successScope technical designs during the partner on-boarding process & collaborate on RFPs with the partnerships team. Implement scalable integration best practices & systemsCreate user stories to draft technical solutions and designs to meet business requirementsTeach Stellar and blockchain concepts by delivering high quality training to partners.
Who you are:
- 4+ years real-world experience developing or implementing software within enterprise networks
- Solid understanding of web technologies: TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, JSON, REST, etc
- Ability to lead technical discussions and explain technical details to non-technical people
- Independent and results driven. Skill working in an environment with dynamic objectives (maybe you even thrive on chaos)
- A true partner advocate. You thrive on conversations with partners and partners
- Willingness to travel as needed (mostly to the Americas/Europe)
Stellar is an open network for sending and exchanging value of any kind. Our global network enables digitization of assets - from carbon credits to currencies - and enables movement around the internet with ease. In doing so, it’s faster, cheaper, and more environmentally friendly than alternative platforms, and it empowers users and organizations to create a global, dependable network of trust while maintaining decentralization.
About the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF)
The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) was founded in 2014 by Jed McCaleb. We consider Stellar the “platform of the people” — building world-class, decentralized, and open-source technology that’s accessible and affordable to everyone. We believe that our technology and mission enables our diverse developer ecosystem to build innovative and transformative technologies on top of Stellar. Most of all, we firmly believe that we are building the financial system of the future - and that at the heart of it should be an inclusive culture.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SDF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. SDF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.