Interested in helping us change the world of finance and payments forever? The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) is looking for a talented and experienced Partnerships Manager to join our team. In this role, you'll be engaging directly with the global network of Stellar users as a primary point of contact for the foundation. You’ll be providing support to strategic ecosystem initiatives, vetting potential projects and businesses, and take a key role in helping define SDF’s strategy around interfacing with our large and growing ecosystem.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for business inquiries exploring Stellar as a blockchain solution for their business or project.
- Take the lead on strategic collaborations, serving as the liaison between partners and SDF while providing project management and/or business development support as required.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key contributors to the Stellar ecosystem by providing ongoing support and maintaining open and positively managed lines of communication.
- Work with the grants, community and marketing teams to support the launch and execution of new programs and initiatives for engaging with our global partners.
- Propose new ways in which the Foundation can provide systemic support and opportunities for the ecosystem of companies building on Stellar.
- Represent the Foundation at select conferences and events throughout the world.
- You have 3+ years of experience working in partnerships or customer success.
- You’re willing to travel 25% of the time.
- You have a lot of experience working with external stakeholders to execute projects and/or business negotiations.
- You thrive in an environment where you’re an active participant in cross-functional projects.
- You’re a natural at strategic and analytical thinking, and you know how to solve a host of problems on your feet.
- You’ve managed many projects from start to finish, including setting the initial vision, driving execution, and reporting on the ultimate outcomes.
- You’re an exceptional writer and have excellent verbal communication skills.
- You have a high degree of technical aptitude and you have a passion for Stellar's technology.
- You have a strong interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain, and financial inclusion.
- You thrive in a collaborative team environment with multiple stakeholders while having a high degree of accountability and autonomy.
- You're flexible and comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Bonus points if:
- You have additional experience in project management, business development, or entrepreneurship.
- You’ve lived or worked abroad at some point in your career.
- You can speak more than one language fluently.
- You're curious and tenacious, with an infectiously positive attitude and an unwavering commitment to being successful.
Stellar is an open network for sending and exchanging value of any kind. Our global network enables digitization of assets - from carbon credits to currencies - and enables movement around the internet with ease. In doing so, it’s faster, cheaper, and more environmentally friendly than alternative platforms, and it empowers users and organizations to create a global, dependable network of trust while maintaining decentralization.
About the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF)
The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) was founded in 2014 by Jed McCaleb. We consider Stellar the “platform of the people” - building world-class, decentralized, and open-source technology that’s accessible and affordable to everyone. We believe that our technology and mission enables our diverse developer ecosystem to build innovative and transformative technologies on top of Stellar. Most of all, we firmly believe that we are building the financial system of the future - and that at the heart of it should be an inclusive culture.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SDF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. SDF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.