Senior Technical Recruiter
About The Role
We're looking for an experienced and talented Technical Recruiter to help build our team. This is a unique opportunity to be a recruiting partner and owner of our hiring process and strategy. You'll manage and implement best practices, explore alternative ways to find and attract candidates, manage the complete recruiting life cycle with a focus on outstanding candidate experience, and execute on goals to scale exceptional talent.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive the full cycle technical/non-technical recruitment process within the organization; including posting, sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, negotiating, and closing candidates
- Work closely with hiring managers to deeply understand Stellar Development Foundation’s needs, write captivating job descriptions, and build a clear, concise pitch for candidates
- Advise on interviewing best practices and maintain effective interview processes
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience throughout the whole interview process
- Provide regular status reports and real-time candidate tracking
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (time to hire, cost per hire, candidate sourcing, etc.)
- Actively strive to increase diversity in hiring through networking and building relationships with diversity organizations in tech
- Recruit top talent across various roles and across departments (tech & non-tech)
- Own and manage our ATS (Lever)
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform managers about changes in regulations
- Build a strong referral-based community by encouraging employee referrals internally
- Externally, be an advocate for SDF by communicating our hiring needs to the outside community online and at conferences and networking events
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with tech professionals
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced recruitment environment
- Strong decision-making skills
- Experience sourcing, pitching and closing candidatesHands-on experience with varied interview formats (e.g. phone, Google Hangouts, and structured in-person)
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and resume databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of success recruiting across Engineering, Leadership, and Marketing
- BA / BS Degree or applicable experience
Stellar is an open network for sending and exchanging value of any kind. Our global network enables digitization of assets - from carbon credits to currencies - and enables movement around the internet with ease. In doing so, it’s faster, cheaper, and more environmentally friendly than alternative platforms, and it empowers users and organizations to create a global, dependable network of trust while maintaining decentralization.
About the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF)
The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) was founded in 2014 by Jed McCaleb. We consider Stellar the “platform of the people” — building world-class, decentralized, and open-source technology that’s accessible and affordable to everyone. We believe that our technology and mission enables our diverse developer ecosystem to build innovative and transformative technologies on top of Stellar. Most of all, we firmly believe that we are building the financial system of the future - and that at the heart of it should be an inclusive culture.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SDF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. SDF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.