Brand Marketing Manager
Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) is seeking a Brand Marketing Manager to lead the company's marketing strategies and to help scale the brand marketing efforts. This position is responsible for leading all marketing efforts across the organization and collaborating with internal stakeholders to create clear and concise marketing message both internally and externally.
- Successful track record of creating world class brand marketing strategies and programs
- 5+ years of Marketing experience, ideally in a Tech company
- Experienced collaborating with Social Media Marketing, Public Relations and communications
- Knowledge and experience in brand analysis and strategic planning
- Team player that can work collaboratively with all organizations and team members across the entire company
- An ability to lead complex projects and implementation across business groups and functions
- Effective and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
Stellar is an open network for sending and exchanging value of any kind. Our global network enables digitization of assets - from carbon credits to currencies - and enables movement around the internet with ease. In doing so, it’s faster, cheaper, and more environmentally friendly than alternative platforms, and it empowers users and organizations to create a global, dependable network of trust while maintaining decentralization.
About the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF)
The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) was founded in 2014 by Jed McCaleb. We consider Stellar the “platform of the people” — building world-class, decentralized, and open-source technology that’s accessible and affordable to everyone. We believe that our technology and mission enables our diverse developer ecosystem to build innovative and transformative technologies on top of Stellar. Most of all, we firmly believe that we are building the financial system of the future - and that at the heart of it should be an inclusive culture.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SDF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. SDF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.