New York City
The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) creates developer tools that enable the future of money on the Internet! We’re looking for a frontend engineer that’s passionate about user and developer experiences to help us build websites, SDKs, and other products focused around usability.
Who you are:
- When you write code you think first and foremost about how to make it understandable for others.
- You’re passionate about code quality and great user experiences.
- You work independently.
- You value, seek out, and learn from feedback from your peers and mentors.
- You’re eager to give constructive feedback and support to others.
What you might work on:
- The new Stellar.org, written in a modern React / JS tech stack.
- New Stellar web products for developers, Stellar users, and more.
- We don’t care where you went to school; we care about your work, your expertise, and your values!
Stellar is an open network for sending and exchanging value of any kind. Our global network enables digitization of assets - from carbon credits to currencies - and enables movement around the internet with ease. In doing so, it’s faster, cheaper, and more environmentally friendly than alternative platforms, and it empowers users and organizations to create a global, dependable network of trust while maintaining decentralization.
About the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF)
The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) was founded in 2014 by Jed McCaleb. We consider Stellar the “platform of the people” - building world-class, decentralized, and open-source technology that’s accessible and affordable to everyone. We believe that our technology and mission enables our diverse developer ecosystem to build innovative and transformative technologies on top of Stellar. Most of all, we firmly believe that we are building the financial system of the future - and that at the heart of it should be an inclusive culture.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SDF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. SDF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.