New York City
The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) creates developer tools that enable the future of money on the Internet! We’re looking for a frontend engineer that’s passionate about user and developer experiences to help us build mobile apps, websites, and SDKs that use Stellar.
If you have experience working on a production React Native app, please let us know!
Who you are:
- When you write code you think first and foremost about how to make it understandable for others.
- You’re passionate about code quality and great user experiences.
- You work independently.
- You value, seek out, and learn from feedback from your peers and mentors.
- You’re eager to give constructive feedback and support to others.
What you might work on:
- Stellar wallets written in React Native.
- The new Stellar.org, written in a modern React / JS tech stack.
- New Stellar web products for developers, Stellar users, and more.
- We don’t care where you went to school; we care about your work, your expertise, and your values!
Stellar is a decentralized, fast, scalable, and uniquely sustainable network for financial products and services. It is both a cross-currency transaction system and a platform for digital asset issuance, designed to connect the world’s financial infrastructure. Dozens of financial institutions worldwide issue assets and settle payments on the Stellar network, which has grown to over 4 million accounts.
About the Stellar Development Foundation
The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) is a non-profit organization that supports the development and growth of Stellar, an open-source network that connects the world’s financial infrastructure. Founded in 2014, the Foundation helps maintain Stellar’s codebase, supports the technical and business communities building on the network, and serves as a voice to regulators and institutions. The Foundation seeks to create equitable access to the global financial system, using the Stellar network to unlock the world’s economic potential through blockchain technology.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SDF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. SDF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.