Interested in helping us change the world of payments forever? The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) is looking for a talented and experienced recruiter to join us and help grow and scale our teams. In this role, you'll be directly responsible for crafting the ideal candidate experience and attracting some of the best talent in the world. You’ll be working side by side with SDF leadership ensuring that each hire is as exceptional and driven by our shared vision as the last. You’ll play a formative role in our recruiting strategy, and will be essential in helping us achieve our mission in enabling financial inclusion and access for all.
- Build relationships and collaborate with senior leaders and hiring managers to understand hiring needs, goals, and sourcing strategies.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for all of our open roles while ensuring a fantastic experience for all candidates and interviewers.
- Be a great candidate advocate while maintaining a high degree of integrity and professionalism throughout the interview process.
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of channels and diverse backgrounds through creative sourcing techniques.
- Track, analyze, and report data related to the interview and hiring process to leadership on a recurring basis.
- Work closely with our partner organizations and marketing teams in creating events and opportunities that drive our brand, culture, and engagement with future candidates.
- Maintain a high level of data integrity while managing our recruiting pipeline activity in our ATS (Lever).
- Create sourcing strategies for a variety of technical and non-technical roles.
- Contribute and evangelize overall hiring, interviewing, and recruiting strategy at SDF.
- You have 4+ years of experience with sourcing and recruiting in fast-paced, high-growth organizations and you have a proven track record of building exceptional teams.
- You are adept at hiring across a variety of roles, but your speciality and passion are in hiring technical candidates.
- You’re familiar with the large suite of sourcing and branding tools available to recruiting organizations, and how to use them effectively.
- You’re adept at attracting both passive and diverse candidates to create a great candidate pipeline.
- You’re passionate about building teams, the candidate experience, and each step of the recruiting process - you believe that recruiting is fundamental to organizational success.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and understand the right balance of professionalism and friendliness when working with candidates.
- You’re highly detail oriented and have exceptional organizational skills.
- You’re passionate about technology and the positive impact it can have on the world.
- You’re willing to recruit at all levels of experience and have a natural intuition for what drives people and where they can best unlock their potential in their careers.
Bonus points if:
- You have experience recruiting both in-house and in an agency setting.
- You’ve effectively hired for both specialist and generalist roles, and are always interested by a new challenge.
- You’re passionate about blockchain technology and financial inclusion.
- You have experience building out effective recruiting teams.
Stellar is an open network for sending and exchanging value of any kind. Our global network enables digitization of assets - from carbon credits to currencies - and enables movement around the internet with ease. In doing so, it’s faster, cheaper, and more environmentally friendly than alternative platforms, and it empowers users and organizations to create a global, dependable network of trust while maintaining decentralization.
About the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF)
The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) was founded in 2014 by Jed McCaleb. We consider Stellar the “platform of the people” - building world-class, decentralized, and open-source technology that’s accessible and affordable to everyone. We believe that our technology and mission enables our diverse developer ecosystem to build innovative and transformative technologies on top of Stellar. Most of all, we firmly believe that we are building the financial system of the future - and that at the heart of it should be an inclusive culture.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SDF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. SDF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.