Communications & PR Manager
Stellar is looking for a Communications & PR Manager, to oversee new product launches, internal and external communications, and PR campaigns.
The ideal candidate is a resourceful communications expert focused on the long term brand communications. The ideal person should have experience launching consumer focused products to tech publications and influencers. Creating compelling stories around Stellar and our mission as a company. While maintaining strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and maintain impactful relationships with key technology and consumer press
- Manage new product launches on Stellar's network
- Create a strong communications playbook and own the process from top to bottom
- Work with internal spokespeople and prepare them for press briefings and speaking events
- Identify important events to attend and people to engage with to help broadcast represent Stellar's mission and overall awareness
- Be able to express complex technical ideas at a basic level to make them relatable to less technical audiences
- Work on emergency communications subjects and be able to quickly problem solve
Stellar is an open network for sending and exchanging value of any kind. Our global network enables digitization of assets - from carbon credits to currencies - and enables movement around the internet with ease. In doing so, it’s faster, cheaper, and more environmentally friendly than alternative platforms, and it empowers users and organizations to create a global, dependable network of trust while maintaining decentralization.
About the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF)
The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) was founded in 2014 by Jed McCaleb. We consider Stellar the “platform of the people” — building world-class, decentralized, and open-source technology that’s accessible and affordable to everyone. We believe that our technology and mission enables our diverse developer ecosystem to build innovative and transformative technologies on top of Stellar. Most of all, we firmly believe that we are building the financial system of the future - and that at the heart of it should be an inclusive culture.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SDF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. SDF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.