Senior Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
At Stessa, we are on a mission to democratize real estate as an asset class and streamline the whole real estate ownership lifecycle. Our SaaS platform enables income property owners to track, manage, and communicate the performance of their assets. We are a small and passionate team of entrepreneurs and seasoned technology executives, and we have the backing of some of the biggest names in real estate.
We are proud to have built a product that our early customers love, and we’re looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our growing team in the San Francisco office.
As senior marketing manager, you will be central to the development of our marketing strategy and execution of that vision. We are seeking a strong marketer with a proven track record of developing integrated media plans both in-house and in conjunction with agencies. The role requires that special blend of strong writing acumen as well as the ability to quickly synthesize numerous inputs and make data-driven decisions. Our ideal candidate is both a team player and an independent self-starter who is comfortable in ambiguous environments. If you thrive in a collaborative, startup environment and have a passion for developing impactful customer messaging and innovate marketing programs, we'd love to hear from you.
- Utility Marketing Player: Work independently taking on multiple marketing hats, structuring both communication and delivery, to ensure successful marketing program development and deployment.
- Opportunity Identification: Leverage data and experimentation to identify the highest value opportunities for communication and partnerships to grow the brand and build awareness.
- Drive Key Marketing Initiatives: Develop, launch and track high-impact integrated campaigns across digital, offline above the line and below the line channels. Select and manage vendors.
- Promotional Spend Decisions: Collaboratively determine where best to best deploy team time and financial resources in order to accelerate market penetration and capture market share.
- Communication Channels: Help develop our expertise in leveraging multi-channel communications across social, email, and newsletter marketing, etc... Establish the systems and processes that will consistently drive our growth curve up and to the right drive our curve up and to the right.
- Content Crafting: Write copy for web, social, and other key communications, serving as our external voice, helping to establish content that is relevant, fun, and action-oriented.
- Content Management: Manage the editorial calendar to continually release timely marketing campaigns, create a publishing schedule, and administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content. Develop and maintain relationships with brand partners, key influencers, and external bloggers.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university and a demonstrated quantitative ability
- Professional Experience: 6+ years of marketing and/or consulting experience in a fast paced environment. Strong measured track record adept at defining and hitting KPIs.
- Strong Writer and Communicator: Excellent written communication skills with the ability to craft a brand voice. You also possess strong presentation and negotiation know-how.
- Passion for Real Estate: You have an interest in Real Estate, enjoy talking about it, getting into the details, and learning more about the space.
- Analytical while also Creative: Eagerness to get into the details, go above and beyond and dig-in to the grittiness of operational problems. Know how to meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business through analysis and experimentation.
- Startup Mindset: Experience working at smaller companies that have gone through rapid growth, and you are comfortable wearing many hats.
- Adept at Program Management: Experience working with cross functional teams and external third parties. Ability to project-manage and multitask at scale.
Stessa is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Stessa strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.